Cablevisioncustomer service

On 22 Mar 10 - I responded to a message left on answering machine that came in while I was on military duty.
The call stated that my service wouas to be interupted on 23 March 10 for non-payment. I explained that I would not be able to pay until 25 March 10. The representative informed me that the the account was noted for the date payment was to be made. The call ended with my inderstanding that my service would not be interupted before the 25th.
24 Mar 10. My service was interupted. I called Cablevision to find out why service was interrupted. Customer Rep -Tannika - checked my account acknowledged note of payment to be made 24 March 10. She then informed me that the system was automated and that no matter what was notation was made on the account the system would have interrupted my service. I informed her that I was not made aware of the system automatically interupting myy service aand was given the impression by 22 Mar 10 that the delayed payment was acceptable. She apologized for my being misiformed and began reciting policy. I asked to speak to a supervisor she informed me that the supervisor WON'T DO ANYTHING. I asked again to speak to supervisor. She left line 6 minutes.She then tried to transfer my call to a Tanisha in Billing. I summarized my understanding of the situation at that point and again asked to speak to a supervisor. I had to make the request 2x. Tannisha left the line. I made request 3x more. She left the line 8 minutes and Supervisor Jinathan (ID- KIE). h TOLD ME HE SPOKE WITH TANNEKA AND THATHE UNDERSTOOD THE PROBLEM TO BE MYNOT UNDERSTANDING WHAT TO PAY. I informed him that was not my issue and my issue was customer service. Jonathan informed me thst he and Tanneka were "OPTIMUM VOICE NOT CUSTOMER SERVICE AND I NEEDED TO SPEAK TO BILLING." I ASKED TO SPEAK TO CUSTOMER SERVICE. HE THEN SWITCHED ME TO A PHANELL IN BILLING.
I requested of Phanell to speak to a supervisor. Chante (ID-SKE) i SUMMARIZEED THE SITUATION TO THAT POINT. SHE LISTENED AND MADE ME WHOLE. tHE OUTSTANDING AMOUTN WAS PAID WITHIN HALF HOUR AFTER SPEAKING WITH CHANTE. UP UNTIL THE POINT I SPOKE TO CHANTE, CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS NON-EXISTENT. I WAS SPOKEN TO IN A DEROGATORY, DEMEANING, SARCASTIC, AND BELITTLING MANNER. PLEASE OBTAIN TAPES OF CALL TO VERIFY THIS COMPLAINT.