[Resolved] C-Date — I want to cancel my subscription because I never asked for a recurring subscription
I have been charged over £100 for a subscription I don't want nor need and I can't cancel because I don't have access to a fax machine so what the hell am I supposed to do with this problem because there is no other contact info except email which takes up to two days apparently. I have no money for food! This is rediculious and a con! This sort of website is disgusting anyway.
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
More C-Date Complaints & Reviews
- C-date.se - internet dating scam 
- [Resolved] C-Date - scam 
- C-Date - I wish to cancel membership 
- Interdate SA - dating site 
- [Resolved] C-Date - cant cancel membership
- C-Date - my membership fee deduction 
- C-Date - I don't like the website and service you provided
- C-Date - subscription
- [Resolved] C-Date - subscription cancelation
- C-Date - money taken without authorisation