[Resolved] C-DateI want to cancel my subscription because I never asked for a recurring subscription

J Feb 01, 2019 Review updated:

I have been charged over £100 for a subscription I don't want nor need and I can't cancel because I don't have access to a fax machine so what the hell am I supposed to do with this problem because there is no other contact info except email which takes up to two days apparently. I have no money for food! This is rediculious and a con! This sort of website is disgusting anyway.

• C-Date's response · Mar 04, 2019

Hi, James, if your case is still unresolved please contact us at cs @c-date.com quoting complaints board so that we can review your account, thanks in advance.

• Resolution Statement

• Cu
    Customer Service be2 Feb 02, 2019

Hi, we accept other forms of cancellation too, please contact the team at [email protected] quoting "complaintsboard.com" to resolve this matter as quickly as possible for you. Thanks in advance.