Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Online Dating Services C-Date Full refund for being robbed.

C-Date  -  Full refund for being robbed.

G
Author of the complaint
10:28 am
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

My complaint is the same as many here. I joined up and paid a subscription for one month. After two days I realised that the site was a scam so I looked in every link on the website to cancel auto renewal AND delete my profile AND cancel membership.

No link could be found.

I had had an email from them advising more details needed in my profile.

With no other link available I replied to that email, advising I wished to cancel and I had cancelled repeat subscription with PayPal.

No reply. I emailed once more. No reply.

Then received another email from them, advising renewal payment due and penalties for non-payment. I replied again.

Then a notice of penalty and payment of one full month plus £10 admin fee, almost £50!

Today I paid it and this time wrote to collections, saying I want a full refund as in good faith I had advised cancellation. They said I used wrong email address. But I could never find it.

These people are thieves and they must be taken down. Also, I want my money back.

More C-Date complaints & reviews