Buytopia.carefund required; 100% cotton down duvet

September 14, 2018
Buytopia.ca

Dear Sir/Madam,
Re: Consumer Complaint
On May 2, 2018, I made an online purchase of a 100% Cotton Down Duvet through your website Buytopia.ca costing $47.99. I received a confirmation receipt. On May 28, 2018, I received an email stating that the supplier could not fulfill this deal and a refund will be processed back to my account for the outstanding product within 10-15 business days. Counting 15 business days starting May 29th, 2018 the refund should have been received by June 18th, 2018.
To date, September 14, 2018 the refund has not been received.
I have sent several emails to [protected]@buytopia.ca on June 19, July 4, July 17 and July 19, 2018. Each time Buytopia's email response was "the refund has been marked down as urgent" and forwarded to "someone" for processing and to "allow 48 hours for funds to be reflected in my account".
You have violated my rights as a consumer under the Consumer Protection Act, 2002. I am entitled to my full refund as stipulated in your email to me dated May 28, 2018.

I submitted a formal complaint by email via [protected]@buytopia.ca on August 9, 2018. Since that date I have not had a response. I have now filed my official Consumer Complaint with the Ontario Consumer Affairs.

I would like to have my problem resolved by getting my full refund of $47.99 within immediately.

Yours sincerely,