Burger King / customer service policies
02/19/2019 @2:52PM (Location 12109-Order #4)
Went into the location to order 2 Whoopers for $7 and a 10 piece of nuggets. The order didn't take too long to be filled but when the attendant handed me the bag she asked what dipping sauces I wanted. I simply requested 2 Sweet and Sours, and 1 honey mustard. I was told that I'd have to pay an additional $0.10 for the extra sauce so I better just chose two. Before I left I was going to purchase the once sauce via Visa transaction as I understand that that would be more expensive for the business than to simply give me the one sauce requested, but instead opted to leave and never go back to this Burger King.
More Burger King Complaints & Reviews
- Burger King Cheesy Tots - discontinued item 
- Burger King - payroll revision 
- Burger King - poisoned food! 
- Burger King - application/questionaire 
- Burger King - even manager thinks it sucks! 
- Burger King - Drive through
- Burger King - warm coffee, wrong order, employee hung up on me 
- Burger King - being given an incorrect order... again!!
- Burger King - employee making threats on another employee 
- Burger King - wrong order given