Burger King / customer service policies

1 1615 Wilson Avenue, Canada Review updated:

02/19/2019 @2:52PM (Location 12109-Order #4)
Went into the location to order 2 Whoopers for $7 and a 10 piece of nuggets. The order didn't take too long to be filled but when the attendant handed me the bag she asked what dipping sauces I wanted. I simply requested 2 Sweet and Sours, and 1 honey mustard. I was told that I'd have to pay an additional $0.10 for the extra sauce so I better just chose two. Before I left I was going to purchase the once sauce via Visa transaction as I understand that that would be more expensive for the business than to simply give me the one sauce requested, but instead opted to leave and never go back to this Burger King.

Ri
Feb 19, 2019

Comments

• Te
      19th of Feb, 2019

Those sauce packets cost Burger King money, you know. They can't give out extra sauce to everyone who wants one, they'd have to raise the prices on other items and then you'd be whining about that. If you can't afford 10 cents for the extra food you're not entitled to, just stay home.

• Be
      19th of Feb, 2019

It is a good thing you won't go back again. IF you are going to make a big fuss over 10 cents obviously you can barely afford to eat at Burger King and every penny count. You want extra pay for it. Cannot afford to pay ten cents extra than do with what they give everyone. This is a business not a charity.

• Mr
      20th of Feb, 2019

So you have a credit card but are 6itching about a dime??

#the wrong people have the money.

#or do they?