Burger Kingpoor service service

Hello
My name is John Diaz, I am a District Leader for Quick Chek Food Stores and a Citizen of Kearny New Jersey...My Kids and I, we love to Go to our Burger King Location and we bought hundred's of dollars in Burger king meals for the last 13 years and today, my daughter and I, we were rudely treated by the staff or what I guess they call staff at the Burger King on Kearny NJ 07032 on Passaic Av.. I was yelled at through the drive thru window to "PULL AWAY ALREADY" and "WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR"! the cashier name is Patricia C.!! I called to let the manager know and when she finished laughing she told me that she thought I was over reacting and I could call corporate but it meant nothing.YMy daugther is 11 years old only and she is afraid to go back to this location...I will go to Wendy's now...With this economy situation and the budget you are triyng to heat, I do not think that with cashiers like Patricia you wilkl be able to reach your customer count target...I will talk to my family my friends my coworkers...You are loosing not only one customer but more...
I will not return and either will family or friends. I am offering customer service for the last 7 years and the way how patricia talk to me and my daughter is not going to make me come back any more...I plan on posting something in our local news paper. Treating paying customers like this is unacceptable.
Please call me back my number is [protected] or e mail me ..my email address is [protected]@qchek.com
for your time