Burger King Of Miamifalse advertising

Outright blatant false advertising.

Large posters plastered on the exterior plate glass windows graphically displaying the new burger king xt steak burger. The inside graphic menu posters displaying the same xt steak burger.in all cases clearly displaying menu graphics with thick slices of tomatoes. I call this 'bait and switch'.

When I enquired why my xt did not have tomatoes I received a snide discourteous response, "can't you read the sign?" upon examination I saw the small red sign the clerk was pointing to in front of the cash register, "good tomatoes are hard to find". And in much smaller print to the affect "that is why we no longer put tomatoes on our sandwiches".

This smells of high heaven of last years stink when burger king refused to pay the pickers an extra one cent a pound, while the rest of the fast food chains had no problem. Now I guess the conclusion I make is that burger king refuses to pay the market price for tomatoes - funny how all the other fast food places have no problem with tomatoes on their sandwiches.

This people is blatant intentional false advertising. There are plenty of tomatoes on the market - in fact I bought five pounds of florida native ruskin tomatoes just this morning.

Have it my way - I wish I could. After the callous treatment by your employees I felt like throwing it in their face and demanding my money back. However, I am not an ingnoramous like some of the people you hire.

You sucked me in with the picture on the window; however, next time I will go to wendy's or macdonalds or elsewhere... And I will have it my way - not your cheapskate way. Pay the market price fool!

Or remove your false menu posters.