Burger Kingmisleading advertising

I live two blocks away from this paricular Burger King resturaunt and often fall prey to the commercials that advertise full, juicy, beefy, fame-broiled burgers that would satisfy even the largest of appetites. I visit this resturaunt maybe once a month so whenever I receive a breakfast burrito that fits in the palm of my hand I don't complain because it was on the 99 cent menu. As a consumer, I am understanding and won't run and lodge a comlaint everytime my product, (especially fast food), doesn't look exactly like the advertised picture. So when I was especially hungry one night with my girlfriend we saw a Burger King commercial and decided to go. It was a Sunday night around 11; we pulled up to the drive-thru and ordered a Whopper Junior meal and a Double Stacker meal totalling $11. The stacker seemed like a huge sandwich in the picture with bacon, cheese, and two huge patties. When we got it, it was like two pieces of bread with barely any trace of meat. The order screen is completely deceptive and I feel ripped off. I will never go to Burger King again because of this experience.