Burger King — improper food procedures!
One shift i remember having was a closing shift. It was after the dinner rush, around 9 pm my crew started pulling the pans out of the automatic heaters on the burger and whopper boards, i was on whopper board and there was a young man at the fryer, i turned around to ask him to make me some bread, when i noticed he had spit in a basket of fries and onion rings. I didn't say anything at first, then when it slowed down, i pulled him aside in the backroom and mentioned to him about the proper food procedures, he turned around to me and said: i really don't care about this job or the customers. So, with that said i called my boss the next day and mentioned to her what had taken place the night before, and after i told her everything he was fired and replaced with someone else.
More Burger King Complaints & Reviews
- Burger King Cheesy Tots - discontinued item
- Burger King - payroll revision
- Burger King - poisoned food!
- Burger King - application/questionaire
- Burger King - free whopper survey code missing from receipt
- Burger King - tv advertisement
- Burger King - manager
- Burger King - not given drink
- Burger King - poor service/food
- Burger King - service