Burger King — employee totally order something different from what we wanted
Store#4mebkg11, Order #329, #394049, was the cashier, Dec 9, 18, my husband and I were returning home after a quick trip and decided to stop for a quick bite. The sales girl was pleasant, there were no other customers in the restaurant. We ordered a number (2) #12's as I have an intolerance to wheat and when she gave us our order they were #11 Spicy chicken sandwiches. Clearly this was not going to settle very well as I don't easy spicy foods either. She just said ooops I must have hit the wrong key. The gentleman cook offered to make the correct order but at this time 20 mins had already passed and we wanted to get back on the road. I had a couple bites of the sandwich and French fries, to have something in my stomach and didn't want to be in discomfort for the rest of my trip. This probably was just an error on her part, but she should be paying a little more attention to what she was doing. This meal cost $22.66 and I wasn't able to enjoy my meal!! A refund would be nice!
More Burger King Complaints & Reviews
- Burger King Cheesy Tots - discontinued item
- Burger King - payroll revision
- Burger King - poisoned food!
- Burger King - application/questionaire
- Burger King - free whopper survey code missing from receipt
- Burger King - tv advertisement
- Burger King - manager
- Burger King - not given drink
- Burger King - poor service/food
- Burger King - service