Burger Kingcharged me too much

E Jun 18, 2019

I ordered #7, a whopper jr. Meal which said clearly on the sign that it was $5.49. They asked if I wanted cheese and I said no and that I wanted onion rings. She told me it was $6.42. I questioned how tax was almost $1. She said that was the price and again I pointed to the sign and said it was $5.49. Someone came over and said that was for a small and I had a medium. I said I wanted the $5.49 one and no one asked me the size. They reprinted it and reordered. It took forever and there were french fries instead of onion rings. Again I had to wait. This "fast food" stop took 1/2 hr. Of my time. When a sign says one price, that should be the price! Plus it looked like they took the burger out of water instead of it being made at the time.