Burberryhandbag

A Jun 05, 2019

I just very upset with the service of the customer service relation Shane and manager regarding my 2 handbag purchased in the store. I bought 2 same kinds of bags for me and my mother for mothers day present . One of the bag came with design strap and my mom was telling me that her bag did not came with it. Today I call in and Shane ask me to return the design strap because he said it was not supposed to come with it. I felt that the manager should handle this matter better instead of ask me to return product immedietly, I felt that they made mistake and I was accuse for not being honest. I will not buy any of your products anymore.