Build-A-Bear Workshopcustomer service at your oshawa location.

S Nov 19, 2018

On sunday november 18th my friend and I made a hour drive to go to your Oshawa location to be greeted with the 3 rudest people we have ever dealt with. We drove there to buy 5 bears, we were looking for 2 of the grinch. All 3 ladies said that they were sold out and that if we wanted them we could come back on wed the next shipment day. We then asked if they could call your Vaughn Mills location at which time they told us we guarantee you that they are sold out. They would not even call and ask. And then told us we could order online but we were going to pay US prices.
So my friend and I decided to drive another hour away and in fact got to your Vaughn Mills location, and when we walked in the doors there was in fact 2 grinches in the bin. We explained to the ladies at this location of the rude service we got at the other location at which point everyone at this location apologized to us numerous times. This is a store for children, so if you are going to be a rude [censored] maybe this is not the job for you. We got there at opening so no time to already be in a bad mood. Like I said we were there to buy 5 bears with outfits for 3 of them, and they lost the sale of any of them due to rudeness. My friend and I both work in customer service and we were shocked at how rude these ladies were. But did want to make sure to also let you know how wonderful all the ladies in Vaughn Mills were.