Build-A-Bear Workshop Logo

Build-A-Bear Workshop

Having problems with Build-A-Bear Workshop?

1877 789 2327 (United States)
+44 800 542 0635 (United Kingdom)
1954 Innerbelt Business Center Dr.
St. Louis, Missouri
Mon8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Tue8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Wed8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Thu8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Fri8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Sat9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Sun10:00 AM - 7:00 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Build-A-Bear Workshop.

Complaints & Reviews

Build-A-Bear Workshop, Inc.staff giving wrong information

Today my sons went to your St Stephens store in hull with their dad, the girl that was on the door told them it was 2 bears for 8 pound they waiting a hour to have the bears stuffed to go to the checkout to find out it wasn't 2 for 8 pound, now I have 2 very disappointed and upset children all because one of your staff gave them the wrong information. I'm very disappointed as I get alot of bears from you as both my boys love them.

Build-A-Bear Workshop, Inc. — customer service

Good Morning, I went into the build a bear store at Memorial City Mall on 11/17/2017 with the intention of...

Build-A-Bear Workshop, Inc.customer service

Hi i don't know if this is the right firm to fill in as im in the uk but i have been a customer for a couple of years now i buy the bears for my 8yr old daughter but it was recently her birthday and i had ordered 2 bears weeks before but had not received them after about 10 days i rang and emailed to be told the accessory wasn't available which was fine i still wanted the bears but another week later still no bears so i rang again to be told if i cancel my order then re order then i should receive them so i cancelled but when i went to re order they were out of stock so in between alot of emails and calls i have got nowhere im just getting ignored and as a customer i am disappointed in that all i wanted was to get my daughter bears for her birthday and iv been treated awful

Build-A-Bear Workshop, Inc. — staff

I visited lakeside store yesterday purchased 2 bears for my 2 children this was a spare of the moment thing...

Build-A-Bear Workshop, Inc. — customer service

I'm Frequent visitor at build a bear workshop at the Greenwood Park Mall indiana. i visited the store today...

Build-a BearBad customer service

This was about the third I brought my daughter to build a bear in lakeside mall, louisiana. everytime my daughter ask for some bows the same cashier told her she could only have three of the same color when the lady in front of us thst she serve befor got a whole hand full and a box closet that the cashier offer to her but my child did not receive the same service at all. Ihe cashier name:HEATHER.

• Be
          Betsy Thomas Dec 13, 2012

Supports job discrimination against men, racial discrimination against customers, & hiring Black men as managers!!!

• Be
          Betsy Thomas Dec 13, 2012

Supports job discrimination against men, racial discrimination against customers or refusing to hire Black men as managers or keep them employed!!!

Build-a BearBad service

My complaint is simple, took grand daughter to build a bear store in oak brook, il and after watching the attended go to the whole ceremony of bring bear to life several times. when our turn around for service person harshly told granddaughter to kiss the heart and stuff it into bear filled and handed it back with out as much as a smile. so african americans beware of treatment at this store.. please i hate bringing race up but come several white kids in front got whole cermony we got the f--- shaft !

• Br
            brandisublett Aug 15, 2018

I brought three children and line was shut down and we were not able to take advantage of the pay your age deal. We were turned away. We are club members and i want to know if we will be compensated and be able to take advantage of this deal in some other form?
            it is not fair to us at all and my children. Please get back with me.

• Se
            Seerit Parmar Sep 18, 2018

When I walk in I am shone because I did not have my mom like I was carrying money to pay them and in result I went to my mom shaking I was in tears I did not calm done till I cryed and cryed to the point were I started gagging and blacking out then now I am writing this complaint

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices