Buffalo Wild Wingswaitress

R Review updated:

the waitress we had not only ignored me ( since i was the only girl) she continued to flirt w my bf and get him drunk and was friends w a friend and had gotten his number off her friend later on that same night! i dont see that as professional and i think they should not have girls like that working there that are possible of or wanting to try to destroy a relationship!
girls beware!!!

• R
      May 11, 2009

Maybe you should worry about your boyfriend if a girl can steal him right in front of you

• A
      May 30, 2009

I completely agree with you, for the simple fact that I work at a Buffalo Wild Wings in Montana, and I see first hand exactly what you are talking about. I went in over labor day weekend to have some drinks with friends, and one of our servers was just getting off work. When she had came back from getting changed out of her work uniform, she got herself completely hammered, left with one patron, came back thirty minutes later, and left with a different patron shortly after returning. I'm really sorry that happened to you, and I just wanted you to know that I feel you are completely justified in being pissed off. Oh yeah, and the girl I was referring to, she is now a supervisor... awesome huh? that kind of behavior is actually being rewarded.

• B