BudsGunShop.comOut of stock when said it was in stock

L

I ordered a gun on line like I had done many times before from Buds in 3/23/16 #1602555. If they do not have the gun in stock it won't be on their sight and I can't order. I get an email to call them the gun is out of stock. I call and talk to rep #7708. She said I should call first which I have never had to do. I paid with a e-check so it was never taken out of my bank. Today 3/28 I saw the gun in line again. I called 7708 and she placed the order #1607041 saying it is in stock. I look on line tonight and it said out of stock again! I called and after they tried to blame me for not ordering correctly. They canceled my e-check again. I hope. Frustrating as if I ordered a gun and canceled Buds would charge me 10%. Not really nice on the phone this time.
LR DAV

• Bl
    blackgable Jul 29, 2020

Hello I was going to sell a couple of my pistols to "Gurney" and filled out the form and I called to ask what I should do who am I sending my firearms to and they told me he is in a different building and does not answer any calls...I am glad I did not send them...what the hell kind of game is going on with Bud's?