Having problems with Just BB Guns?

Just BB Guns Customer Service Contacts

Raeford House
Pier Road

Feltham
United Kingdom - TW140TW

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Just BB Guns Customer Service. Initial Just BB Guns complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Just BB Guns above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Just BB Guns. Discuss the issues you have had with Just BB Guns and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Justbbguns.co.ukOrder

Hi all - I wanted to make you all aware of the trouble I have had in my dealings with Justbbguns.co.uk.
I am from a Film Production company and we had been trying to create a specific shot for a client. We had tried to create it using post production techniques but in the end we decided it would be easier to use a real looking gun.
So I had a look online and found this 'company'. I ordered a bb pistol and ticked the box saying I was from a production company. They took my money, confirmed my order and that was it. Or so I thought.
A few days later I received an email advising me my order was now on hold and to contact them immediately. So I did. But they didn't answer. For 3 days I tried to contact them until finally they responded to one of my emails and told me I had to provide a whole load of documents before I could complete my order. All this despite the fact they had already had my money for 5 days. Anyway by this time it was going to be to too late for the shoot anyway so I said forget it just refund my money. At which point they then said I would have to pay a 20% handling charge to cancel my order. At no point was this pointed out to me and nowhere does it say this on their website. So now I have to wait for the outcome of a claim made through Paypal against these thieves.
My advice - DO NOT DEAL WITH THESE CROOKS.

Chris Mcclelland Feb 08, 2019

my son purchased a bb rifle it came with a broken barrel and parts missing refused to replace or refund scamming company avoid

• 1skippy Feb 16, 2015

You got held up!

Just BB GunsCustomer Service, What service?

johnmarch Mar 28, 2014

I purchased a gun from them., turned out to be faulty, cannot get in contact with them. Worst ever customer service. Do not purchase anything from this place. They are a rip off.

• Bu
        businesstobusiness Jul 05, 2013

Lack of customer service is a disgrace! We placed an order in plenty of time for our son's birthday but the order still arrived late and was partly incorrect. We were supposed to have a returns label sent to us which never arrived so we paid the postage ourselves to return the incorrect items. We received an email 10 weeks after the original order date stating that a refund would be issued. 5 weeks later again, still no sign of the refund. After numerous emails (all ignored) and innumerable phone calls (engaged, manager not available, etc) we got speaking to someone who informed us that they didn’t have our card details in order to process the refund and they’d known that for 5 weeks! They had contact details for us from the original order so why, 4 months later, am I still trying to get the refund we are entitled to and the postage that we had to pay ourselves? No offer of compensation. Worst company and customer services I have ever had the displeasure to deal with!

Just BB GunsBad service

We bought a BB gun as a birthday present for my son. After opening it and using it the gun stopped working in a few minutes. I sent it back for replacement or refund. They sent me an email confirming receipt of the gun. That was a month ago. Since then they have not responded to my emails and have not contacted me.

• Ca
          Cameron McGregor Aug 04, 2016

Utter [censored]e customer service. Told them I'd paid for 1-2 day delivery, said that it would come 3 days after, and then the Indian bloke told me "To read the terms and conditions". I said I hadn't and then he told me, "Your fault, why did you call?" I told him that I was offended and ended the call.

• Ji
          JimmyBlueEyes Apr 22, 2013

I just want to say, if you've never had a problem from JBBG, then you won't understand the ridiculous process you have to go through to even get a word out of them. (that isn't an automated email!)

I've bought around 7 products from them ranging from £20 to £260. No problems! However, after ordering a £60 revolver, which hasn't arrived, they are in no mood to even acknowledge the fact that I exist.

Not good!

James

• Th
          Thinktank Aug 17, 2012

My new gear arrived today (as they said) and am 100% happy with the service, I got a reply via e-mail quickly from them and look forward to dealing with them in the future.

Lewis

• Bu
          bulldogking Aug 17, 2012

Now come on, I too have bought from justbbguns in the last year or so. i've also bought from some other bb sellers but justbbguns are by far the better of the bunch.
          web site is much much easier to get around, and find what you need. on the whole, very good detailed info, and emails are always inside inside a day, sometimes within minutes!!!
          i hate reading bad comments on my fave sites, but foudn this one and just had to say something.
          respect to those who take the time out to say what they gotta say, but thse guys are the best at what they do.

easily. period. bulldog all the way!!

• Bb
          bb_simon Aug 17, 2012

I have to strongly disagree here. I've bought quite a few items from Justbbguns over the last 2-3 years, and they have gotten better and better. Clearly investing in some kind of customer support.
          I accept that ANY business out there occasionally has problems, and for maybe every 10-20 good reports, and company maybe has a bad one.

I've not had a single issue with them. Very honest on the phone. And rather cheerful to. I even spoke to Mark, the guy in the videos and he was really good, very happy happy fellow.

• Bi
          BigGScotty278 Jun 19, 2012

SAME, DO NOT BUY FROM THEM, THEY ARE DECEITFUL AND ARE NOT GOOD IN THE CUSTOMER SATISFACTION AREA.I know this from experience as I ordered a pistol off of them over 3 weeks ago and they said they would paint, test and send it numerous times, none of which have been done. Then when we chased them up they said they'd be charging £15 for painting rather than £5!!! when i ordered it it said +£5 for painting which took my total to £64.99. They are deceitful and not a nice crowd. When we rang them again the man was less than pleasant i'll say. JUST LOOK ON THE INTERNET MANY PEOPLE HAVE SIMILAR VIEWS ABOUT JUSTBBGUNS!!