BSNL Exchange Nangal Town ShipCOMPLAINT AGAINST THE CLOSED LANDLINE AND BROADBAND NO.-[protected] THAT ARE CLOSED FOR LAST FOUR MONTHS .

DEAR SIR,
Respected sir, I have BSNL LANLINE NO.[protected] and also have
BSNL number and broadband connection . my bsnl number and broadband are closed
for last four months. I have registered my complaint many of time at BSNL exchange
office but thay did not give any response . when I was registered my complaint then
you (SDO) said is no staff member at MP KOTHI EXCHANGE. Please do necessary for
complaint otherwise I will do necessary on my level.And please answer my this
complaint application in written as soon as possible.

Yours Faithfully
ROHIT KUMAR LATH
S/O SATISH KUMAR LATH
Place Nangal VILLAGE-KANCHERA, P.O.-
Date:-12/09/2011 PARTAP NAGAR, TEHSIL-
NANGAL, DISTT.-ROPAR(PB.) 140125

• Ar
    Arun Chandel Sep 19, 2016

This is regarding the complaint I have been booking since last 4 days but till date no action has been taken. I had complained on almost all the numbers I had for complaint booking, but it was very disappointing that being a sincere customer(Paid bills on time) this is what the service I have got.

This is the reason why the image of Government firms/organization is going down as compared to Private sectors, and I am very much sure that you are aware about this fact.

I had taken BSNL broad band connection in starting of 2014, since then I believe I have been a valuable customer of BSNL. But now I am very sorry to say dis-heartedly that I could not continue with BSNL any more, although I never wanted this but your service forced me to do so.

Knowing the fact that I have not used BSNL Broad band facility for this month due to the ongoing issue, still I know I have to pay the bill if dept not fix the problem.

Only request which I have for you is, Please try to keep its(BSNL’s) image intact and don’t let it down.