Bsh Home Appliances Sdn Bhdcustomer service

R

I have a problem with my Siemens dishwasher recently. BSH is a company in Malaysia that provides services mainly for Bosch, and Siemens.
Since my first call for a technician to service my dishwasher on the 8th Dec, I have been making many calls till today and the only response I get from them is "We'll get someone to call you back." however, till today, no one has yet to call me. They even promise a date that they will call or a technician will contact me. Nothing has been done for now. This is a very very poor service and destroying the image of Bosch and Siemens.
I am using Electrolux washing machine and dryer, whenever these two machines have problems, the Electrolux technician will reach within 5 days. Please do something on Bosch & Siemens customer service centre all over the world. This is a big problem in the management!