BrookshiresPI injury

I was denied by Segdwick because Brookshires didn't know of the mess on the floor which caused to me fall. I was taken to ER. I was only asking to reiembures for ER medical and 1 week fo lost wages. Segdwich also waited over 5 months to send me the denial letter. All is is unacceptable. I had high faith and committment for Brookshires until after this event. I have the letter and have thought about passing the info around to communities and friends. Forney has alot of competitors now and it hurts me to use another store but what does anyone expect me to do. I can't let this happend to someone else. I do have photos of injuries and witnesses of my own. If you want tht information then Someone needs to contact me directly.

• stonzee Oct 09, 2014

Brookshire's doesn't give a you know what about it's customers. Especially the pharmacy.