Brookshires PharmacyI have resigned on 7/31/19 due to a hostile work environment. rudeness and negativity that members of the pharmacy team exudes.

S Aug 01, 2019

I have turned in my letter of resignation on 7/31/19, Within my 6 months of working part time for the company, I have found it unbearable to be involved in a work environment that includes unprofessionalism, negativity and rudeness. The lack of teamwork and constant disrespect for coworkers. At store #037, you cant go to the lead Pharmacist because the person your complaints are in regards too, She and the Head Pharmacist are the Best of friends, as a result, your concern and/ or complaints are swept under the rug, justified, or completely ignored to the point nothing changes and/ or more tension builds within the small workspace. I work full time at WK Cancer Ctr. for 12 yrs. Medical Coder/ Assistant to Manager for 7 Oncologists. I desired the part time pharmacy clerk, because I like to Work, I like to meet and help people, and Im not over anyone in power for those hours. I have no small kids. My 1 child is an Adult. I have the experience of being in command and being a new cashier or new kid on the block. And NEITHER Position should be treated more Favorable than the other. Nor looked down as we (clerks) are Not Important. Because to make any company work you need the Customers, Clerks, stockers, Pharmacists, Pharmacy Techs, etc. We should be able to work together WITHOUT the Negativity and Disfunction. At store #037 there are Pharmacy techs that feel, they can talk to the Clerks in unprofessional manners. Treat you as if your a bother if you ask questions/ not useful/ Need to do what they say . Yet watch their Petty, messy, childish acts. You cannot expect to earn respect. Yet if you were to investigate my ID # 149688, I have learned the process and served the customers in an effective, timely and friendly manner. My main shift was 5pm to 8 pm. and rotating weekend shifts. The job itself is Great, but there is a Serious Problem and concerns with the Open Door Policy for complaints with Pharmacy Techs to our lead Pharmacist. The fact that there are a younger generation and/ or associates where this is their first job in this country for example from India. They should feel the open door policy is Solid and Secure. The Security of the Open door policy is not Being Implemented at #037. Associates should feed comfortable enough to talk through concerns and get past it without any repercussions. As a result, I thank you for the opportunities you have given me during my time of employment.