Brookshire's Food & Pharmacy / Brookshire Grocery Companybakery - "fresh baked" cookies

L Oct 22, 2019

I purchased cookies from the bakery that were labeled "fresh baked." When I arrived home and tasted them, I was appalled by how hard and distasteful they were. I was too embarrassed to serve them to visitors we were having and had to throw them away. I might as well have thrown away $5. I'm not complaining with any compensation in mind, but a review of the bakery's standards may be helpful. The cookies were obviously not fresh baked. The cookies were purchased on 10/22/19. The sell by date was 10/24/19.

bakery - "fresh baked" cookies