Brookshirespharmacy

In August Brookshires pharmacy changed my medication without asking me. When I paid for my medications I noticed one was different. I refused to take the medication. I had already paid $118 for this particular medication. I did not get the correct medication and I didn't get a refund.
So on Oct 6 I went to pick up my prescriptions. They had changed the dosage of one of my medications. I questioned it and told them that was not correct. I was very rudely told that I didn't have a prescription on file. Oh really? Then how are they filling my prescriptions? The pharmacist refused to check on a prescription dated April 14, 2014 which was when I had been to see my doctor and she had electronically sent in the new prescriptions. The pharmacist was rude and unhelpful. I left without my medications. I have been without them for 2 weeks now because of Brookshire's pharmacy incompetence. I called my doctor and she had indeed sent them the prescription in April. They had been using that prescription until now. And now they suddenly decide they don't have it. Brookshire's obviously employs idiots with no semblance of intelligence.