British Airwayscustomer care

I am having booking with BA for 29th March 2014. BA rescheduled the flight and now I want to cancel my trip.
I called BA customer care had a discussion with BA customer care Manager that I want to cancel my flight, he convinced be my saying I can reschedule the flight for november and he want exact date . so I asked him that i can call again and give the dates.
He said that he will right notes so that when I call back next time, I would not have any problems.

Next time when I called there was some other guy and he told we cannot re-scheule ticket after 12 june, after long discussion and some so called phone approvals, he told that he need 24 hr to get refund of ticket and gave me his code as "SS" .

Next time when I called my call was picket after 35 min approx and new agent told that no such comunication has been noted.

She also told nothing could be done as per policy and I will be getting only taxes back and i need to pay $25 service fee. when I asked why cannot I cancel my ticket online, she was not having any answer and said you have to pay $25 fee.

I am fed up with call with irresponsible and unknowldeble people who say what ever they like.

BA dont want to return back my money .

I want my money back

• JKWilliams Mar 23, 2015

Call your credit card company. They will cancel the charge for you. BA will have no way of countering that.

• Ga
    gasvin quinn Nov 12, 2014

still await compensation re technical breakdown flight 16th october 2013.heathrow to bangkok. mr gavin quinn.seat 28b.had to return home as no hotels 120 uk pounds re taxi fare.pleaase reply!

• As
    Ashok M Saraf Oct 27, 2014

British Airways treats Gold Card Members badly! My recent experience with BA has been bad. Delayed Flight, Onward Flight not connected. Nobody to attend. Stranded at London Airport for the night without a Hotel & Bags.
    Ashok M Saraf

maiiia Oct 29, 2013

The audio system on a big airliner is in terrible shape. It is hard to see, hard to hear, head phones are piece of junk. It would be bette if there is nothing at all. The system is there not for entertaining of passengers, but to make them angry and disappointed.

• Ba
    BA passenger Jul 10, 2012

I had my luggage delayed by BA at. JFK. Was told that it would be delivered to hotel that night but not delivered until late the following night. They did contact me to update me & the hotel rang them the next night for me. They asked for my TSA lock number and when the case was delivered no lock on it and a couple of items missing. To cap it all on the return the case was ripped on the return flight to Newcastle. No agent to speak to at the airport so I rang BA today who said I should have reported it!! They have agreed to replace the case but say I need to take the lock missing up with TSA. I am going to take this further because of the appalling customer service of British Airways.

• Br
    BRITISH ARIRWAYS :3 Suitcases lost Jul 06, 2012

Totally agree with you, Horrible customer service in baggage claims department . We had 3 luggage bags that were lost, then after one week they delivered two with broken locks and almost everything stolen with all the gifts we purchased and everything that was valuable . They still have no info about the third bag although we arrived in JFK on June 28th . What a horrible airlines. I would never use them again .

• Ga
    gamey06 May 07, 2012

I have travelled through Brtiish airways from US to India in Nov 2011 and lost our baggage. We received our baggage after 1 week but some of the items were missing and the baggage was broken. Also we had to purchase things for daily use for a week. We have submitted a complaint on BA.com but till now no repsonse from then other than the automated response. I have been sending emails to them but still no response what should i do.

• Ar
    arcadus Aug 30, 2011

HOliday Booked with Travelspere, Friend booked through medical reasons couldn't go, tried to transfer airline ticket, wasn't allowed had to but new ticket £367 What does it cost to change a name on a ticket. Easy Jet will do it for £25

• Va
    Vaishwords Oct 20, 2010

After I wrote to BA's CEO I got contacted by their refunds department asking for some additional information and then again there was complete silence. Read my Open Letter to Willie Walsh: http://vaishwords.blogspot.com/2010/03/open-letter-to-willie-walsh-ceo-of.html

• Ad
    Adorable Child Oct 20, 2010

These idiotic people misplaced my baggage and conveniently did not receive my claims for over 5months and now they tell me they'll deduct 50% of my claims cos of depreciation!!! where does that madness happen???? People BA is the crappiest and ### airline ever. a word is enuff for the wise!!!

• Sh
    shreeeeeee Jan 12, 2010

thats true

• Sh
    shreeeeeee Jan 12, 2010

the toll free number in inda is bulllllshit.i called more than 200 times it alway says operator busy.very cheap to have 1 toll freee.huh

ManD81 Dec 15, 2009

I bought tickets for our family holiday as a present for my family and now I dont know what to do, due to the news that BA going on strike.

What should I do, my holiday and present ruined.