Bridgevine.comxfinity comcast blast bundle package.

F Jun 10, 2018

I ordered this through comcast and received a call from bridgevine.com phishing for personal information and telling me I must make a deposit of $50.00 to $100.00 to keep my cable/internet service. The rep. also ask for my full social security number to do a credit check on me. I refused and hung up and called Comcast customer service and with no surprise it's a scam through bridgevine.com. The scam phone number they called from is [protected]. Oh, and I've been with comcast since 2006.

RESOLVED

• Bridgevine's response · Jun 14, 2018

Thank you for reaching out to us! We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience experienced and we want to assure you that at Bridgevine we hold each of our customer interactions with high regard. Bridgevine is the premier provider of demand generation, merchandising, commerce and lifecycle management solutions across all channels. Our mission at Bridgevine is to help the customers of our partners move be successful and stress free. We apologize if we did the opposite with you, and for that we are truly sorry. At Bridgevine we handle millions of customer interactions annually, and we can assure you the experience you received is incredibly rare. However rare though it unfortunately happened and we understand this has caused great distress and consumed your valuable time.

We are partnered with over 20 of the top providers to get customers the best offers by comparing plans and prices to best fit their needs. We provide customers the convenience to easily shop, compare, and sign-up for the best services for their homes. Feel free to contact us directly through our website if you have any further questions or concerns as we want to ensure you have peace of mind that the interaction you had with one of our agents was not a scam. We look forward to hearing from you. Thank you!

Sincerely,