The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Bridgevine.com — xfinity comcast blast bundle package.
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I ordered this through comcast and received a call from bridgevine.com phishing for personal information and telling me I must make a deposit of $50.00 to $100.00 to keep my cable/internet service. The rep. also ask for my full social security number to do a credit check on me. I refused and hung up and called Comcast customer service and with no surprise it's a scam through bridgevine.com. The scam phone number they called from is [protected]. Oh, and I've been with comcast since 2006.
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
More Bridgevine.com Complaints & Reviews
- Bridgevine.com - scam
- Bridgevine - fraud
- Bridgevine / Comcast - bridgevine/comcast scam
- Bridgevine - bridgevine scam
- Bridgevine / Comcast - liars!!!
- Bridgevine / Comcast - not honoring rebate
- Bridgevine - scam
- Bridgevine - fraud internet
- Bridgevine/d-link Wireless Router - rebate-$40
- Bridgevine, Inc. - bridgevine via spectrum never sent the prepaid visa card that was promised