Bridgevine.comthis company is fraud

I ordered my cable TV and internet service through a company called Comcastspecial.com (a Bridgevine affiliate). they offered $150 rebates for "Double Play" and $49.95 for modem and $50 for the router. Sounds like a good deal. The rebate forms state it takes about 8-10 weeks to process.

In fact, after I submitted the rebates in March, half year passed, they are still not paying. Rebates changed to "Invalid".

I called a "third party" rebate processor for them "rebateHQ.com". Everytime, they asked me to check back after 10 business days. After more than another month, I called Offerwire.com directly. They confirmed all my paperworks were submitted correctly.

I called today, they told me my order with them is not valid. They are scam. Comcast should be ashamed doing business with this company.

I have some suggestions:

1. Can someone gether more signature to file a class complain to sue them for puntive damage. Obviously from posts here and other websites, you can tell there are plenty of victim of their fraud.

2. File complains with the local BBB.

3. Post your experiences online to let more and more people know;

4. Never give up, fight until you get your money or Bridgevine goes bankrupt.

• Ck
    ckdegroot Jul 11, 2012

What's worse is it's apparently expired now, how unfair is that? Now I can really never get my gift card!

• Ck
    ckdegroot Jul 11, 2012

I understand what you're going through. I just called their customer service due to the same problem and she had a real attitude problem, telling me that I was in the wrong, that I did not do what I was supposed to do. I would never recommend this company to my own worst enemy.

• veromark1 Jan 03, 2011

A_consumer in California

Are you still having this problem? I am an employee of Bridgevine and may be able to help. Please email me your confirmation number and I'll look into this matter for you.

Regards