Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Unauthorized Charges Brazzers Brazzers is a thief.

Brazzers  -  Brazzers is a thief.

B
Author of the complaint
2:48 am
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Brazzers is a thief.

I have made two accounts with the "dollar a day membership" and canceled on the second day (the first account) and the first day (the second account a year later). After the third day is when you are supposed to be automatically upgraded to a more costly account. (Yes I read the fine print.)

That is NOT what happened. Each time I would cancel my account. Each time they proceeded to bill me almost $40. Each time I had to call and be persistent to get my money back because they claimed at first that they could not refund me. They tried to give me free months of membership. I even had an email showing that I canceled my account.

I did NOT sign up for the extra membership. I now see other people's complaints about the same thing. This is theft. They steal from us plain and simple.

Brazzers is a thief.