BPgas gift cards

D Review updated:

Beware buying gas gift cards!!! We were told the cards were previously activated. After checking the card numbers on-line, of course, the balance was zero and not only that, one was a 'used' card. Gift cards are always activated at the point of sale! We finally got our money back but it was time and effort and after registering a station complaint we still have not heard from the owner. I'm not sure if the attendant is running a scam or the station owner is behind this scheme, but my advice is don't buy gift cards at this station!

• Vi
    Vickie Jackson Dec 31, 2018

I gave a BP gift card to one of my husband's caregivers at Christmastime. I purchased it at Publix where it was supposedly activated at the time of purchase. To my dismay, she now tells me it shows a zero balance. Publix agrees, and tells me I must contact BP to get a new card or a refund. I have tried to contact BP at numbers I was given by Publix many times, and am repeatedly informed that call volume is so high that I must call at a different time. How embarrassing...and aggravating! Never buying a BP gift card again!