The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved BP — gas gift cards
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Beware buying gas gift cards!!! We were told the cards were previously activated. After checking the card numbers on-line, of course, the balance was zero and not only that, one was a 'used' card. Gift cards are always activated at the point of sale! We finally got our money back but it was time and effort and after registering a station complaint we still have not heard from the owner. I'm not sure if the attendant is running a scam or the station owner is behind this scheme, but my advice is don't buy gift cards at this station!
More BP Complaints & Reviews
- BP Mystique Shingles - will not stay on
- BP Canada Shingles - poor shingle life - bad warranty!
- BP - defective shingles
- BP Mosaic Shingles - shingle problems
- BP Gas Station - bad customer service
- BP - refund of money
- BP Gas Station - gas pump/ cashier and manager
- British Petroleum - overcharge at fuel station
- BP Garage - complaint re staff
- BP Gas Station - atm rip off