Bottom Line Books — still being billed for book I returned
I returned a book to Bottom Line Books along with an additional book they had sent me. I am still mistakenly receiving their bill along with annoying form letters saying I still owe them. I have since mailed them back one of these annoying form letters they sent me with bold writing from me informing them I returned not only the book they're billing me for but I also sent back another book they sent which I did not want. I also copied them on the proof of delivery to their Iowa address and the date it was delivered. This proof of delivery was directly from the US Postal Service, so they have this copy. I want them to STOP billing me immediately.
More Bottom Line Books Complaints & Reviews
- Bottom Line Books - Treasury of Health Secrets - book never received
- Bottom Line Books - unsolicited book!
- Bottom Line Books - want to return books received
- Bottom Line Publications - Scam and cheating
- Bottom Line Books - sent 2009 year book that I never ordered
- Bottom Line Books - unsolicited merchandise
- Bottom Line Books - ten day diabetes cure books
- Bottom Line Books - unordered books (bottom line yearbook)
- Bottom Line Books - mailed and billed for a book I never ordered.
- Bottom Line Books - unsolicited books