Bottom Line Booksno customer service phone nuber

M

I sent them two payments in full for the same book by mistake. I would like to discuss it with a customer service person. But, they do not give a phone number anywhere. I am afraid they will not return my over payment of $47.94. today's date is 7/21/08

• Ev
    Evelyn Ottley Feb 09, 2011

i did not order any books and you send me me a billall i wanted was the free gift that you said there was no obligation to buy anything now you send me a bill please cancell every thing i do not want nothing thank you and there is no phone number so i can call, this is not right what you all are doing to people.My name is evelyn ottley

• Mi
    mindy siriani Jun 03, 2010

cancell any orders, don't want books sent, thank you

• Mi
    mindy siriani Jun 03, 2010

do not want books, want to be honest and return, and cancell any other orders i did, nt order, why no phone no.?

• Gc
    G. C. Mar 31, 2009

HI MY MOM HAS BEEN RECEIVING BOOKS FROM BOTTOM LINE, AND HAS NOT ORDERED THEM, WITH A BILL. WE DONT THINK THIS IS RIGHT TO DO THIS. IN THE PAST SHE ORDERED BOOKS, AND PAID FOR THEM. BUT NOW THERE JUST SENDING THEM TO HER WITH OUT AUTHORIZATION. I TOLD HER SHE DOES NOT HAVE TO PAY FOR SOMETHING SHE DID NOT ORDER. SHE HAS LOST HER JOB, AND DOES NOT HAVE EXTRA MONEY FOR BOOKS. I'M GOING TO THE POST OFFICE TO SEND THEM BACK TO THERE COMPANY.--THANK YOU--.G.C.-CA.

Marcia Mar 03, 2009

p.s. I found the Bottom Line Secrets customer service number on their website.www.BottomLineSecrets.com/

Marcia Mar 03, 2009

I am Marcia, of the first Bottom Line Books complaint on 7/21/08. People have been calling me thinking I represent Bottom Line Books by the dozens ever since I wrote this complaint. Please remove this from your website as soon as possible. Someone named Brenda Reimde recentlly even sent me her book instead of returning it to the return address! I had to forward it to Bottom Line Books, P.O. box 508, Clarion, IA [protected] for her. I hope she reads this. I tried to look her phone number up on 411 but could not get it to call the. Thank you for your help in advance. Sincerely, Marcia

• Ju
    Judy Smith Dec 16, 2008

I continue to receive bills from Bottom Line Books, (they have now sent it to collection) for a book I received and RETURNED some time ago. I kept thinking they would catch the error and correct it. The book was "Treasury of Health Secrets." Please help me correct this problem.
    Judy Smith