Boston Market Corporation — bad potato found in pot pie
On 12-1-19, we went to eat in the BOSTON MARKET restaurant on Hwy 100, in Milw. WI. I had a chicken pot pie that had only 3 pieces of potato in it, and one was completely black. I told the manager and he did nothing about it. I showed him, asked him if he would eat that, and he said 'No'. I asked for a refund and he denied me. The pie was overcooked as well. We will not be going back and I intend to put this complaint on the internet also, BECAUSE I was not allowed to speak to someone on the phone for my refund. This is a quality control issue and should never have happened.
More Boston Market Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- Boston Market - dirty dishes 
- Boston Market Resturant - burned chicken & bread
- Boston Market - disrespect poor customer service
- Boston Market Corporation - unethical behavior
- Boston Market Corporation - chicken carver sandwich
- Boston Market Corporation - worst management ever!!!
- Boston Market Corporation - my food
- Boston Market Corporation - tried to order online in order to use coupons and order never goes through
- Boston Market Corporation - subpar food order
- Boston Market Corporation - poor customer service for online order