Boost Mobile / Boost Worldwide Logo

Boost Mobile / Boost Worldwide

Having problems with Boost Mobile / Boost Worldwide?

Boost Mobile / Boost Worldwide Customer Service Contacts

1866 402 7366 (General Information)
+1 855 223 2491 (Customer Service)
2018 Broadway
Sat4:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Sun4:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Postal Address
P.O. Box 4600, Reston, VA 20195

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Boost Mobile / Boost Worldwide Customer Service. Initial Boost Mobile / Boost Worldwide complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Boost Mobile / Boost Worldwide above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Boost Mobile / Boost Worldwide. Discuss the issues you have had with Boost Mobile / Boost Worldwide and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Boost Mobile / Boost Worldwide Complaints & Reviews

Boost Mobile / Boost WorldwideVoicemail

I have been a boos t mobile customer for almost four (4) years and today, my voicemail/mailbox has been inactivated and I still have not been given a reason as to why this has occurred...

Boost Mobile / Boost WorldwideDistrict Manager

The manager of one of your stores is my husband's ex and she is using her position to go through all our privacy and phones. She has talked about my husband and I to coworkers that tell me when I go pay my bill. She tells us both she can see and read and hear anything we do on our phones. It has become pure harassment. She was previously fired from a position in a nursing home for stealing pain medication and her being able to access my family and my accounts makes us very uncomfortable. If this hadn't continued since August I would have never complained. Please help!!!

Boost Mobile / Boost Worldwidetransferring my phone number incorrectly leaving me without any service.

On December 25, 2020 I received a New Phone which is a Cool Pad for a Christmas Present. In fact, I call Boost Mobile Customer Service in regard to transferring my number from my old phone which is a Wiko Ride #2 which I purchases the phone on September 25, 2020 along with insurance. Mostly importantly, I call Boost Mobile Customer with respect on transferring my phone number to the new phone as matter of fact they incorrectly did it however as of today I have no phone service at all. As a matter of fact, I requested Customer Service and Tech Supporter to transfer my phone number back to my old phone they informed me that they can not due to my number not in the system.

Nov 09, 2020

Boost Mobile / Boost Worldwide — Service and unauthorized uses of information

I went to a boost store located in Olathe Kansas just to get 1 phone only. I was quoted 1 price then the...

Nov 03, 2020

Boost Mobile — Activate phone, cheating...

I'm customer BOOST Mobile long time ago. Now I decided buy new phone. 11.01.2020 I came to Boost Mobile...

Oct 13, 2020

Boost Mobile / Boost Worldwide — Boost mobile fraudulently took $35 out of my bank account

My husband's been with BoostMobile for 5 years and I have been with them for 2. We were very happy with...

Boost Mobile / Boost Worldwidefree phone for signing up for boost

On Tuesday September 8th I sent a friend of mine to Boost Mobile to sign me up. Because I could not make it. While he was there, he had the person on Phone with me and all he asked was my IMEI number. Not once did he asked if I wanted a new phone.
        Only found this out afterwards that if I was with Verizon that if I switched into boots mobile I would get a new phone. What back in and spoke to the person on Friday and he told me it was too late I had to get a new phone when I signed up. I explain to him that he never asked me If I wanted new phone and that I could get a free one because I was coming from Verizon. He offered to show me another phone and I told him why should I pay for something I was supposed to get for free so do. On September 12 I called Boost Mobile at 12:00 p.m., and spoke to Rashmi. She assured me she understood my situation and sent me to a store in Farmville and they would give me the phone. When I got there the woman said that there was nothing she could do for me. I came back home and called Boost Mobile again At 4:30 p.m. After explain to this new person what was going on, I was put on hold then disconnected after a 1/2 hour. I called back again at 5:35 p.m. Again, explaining my situation got put on hold and disconnected 24 min later. Called back again at 6:00 p.m. I was told this time by the gentleman after I told him the situation that someone would call me back here it is almost A-day later and no call back. Went on boost Mobil web site chat and tried to resolve my problem after over an hour on line still the same problem. They do not care about their customers once you sign up. Going back to Verizon I can not do business. with a company that does not want to do the right thing and admit there representative made a mistake. My opinion id Boost Mobil is a terrible company and would recommend every one to stay far away.

Aug 27, 2020

Boost Mobile / Boost Worldwide — Customer service

Boost Mobile is horrible. I've overlooked the spotty coverage for years since I was paying only $30 for...

Boost Mobile / Boost WorldwideData usage

There's no way I could have used that much data when my phone is always buffering all the time my service is always slow been to Boost Mobile store here in Kalamazoo several times I've had phone reset several times now it says I used up all my data for the month and it's lower than it's ever been. It always takes forever for me to upload anything or to go to any site for instance it took me 20 minutes to get to this fight since you guys slow my data down and this is horrible I hate to resort to going to get a new phone or changing my phone service because this one is useless most of the time

Dec 16, 2019

Boost Mobile / Boost Worldwide — Cool pad

Well I bought cool pad three months ago I was ripped off badly I had it cost 150.00 because my LG was messing...

Boost Mobile / Boost WorldwideBoost up

Yesterday I went to do a boost up with a text my husband got on his phone about new phone november. Never got a new phone. Instead had to keep running back and forth to walmart to put service on old phone. In the fine print nowhere does it say that the old device had to have active service, nor did it say that the debit card had to have enough on it to cover the $1 and taxes nor was I told this in store by the person working nor did the fine print say anything about in store activation. Now im very angry. We have been with boost for roughly over 2yrs. If this does not get remedied somehow we will be taking our business to metro and we will be in contact with BBB to file a complaint. I had a phone picked out and had my heart set on it and to be told I needed MORE stuff. Its BS!!!

Nov 12, 2019

Boost Mobile — Customer service

I stuck with this outfit despite their many foibles and seemingly not wanting to or the inability to make...

Nov 09, 2019

Boost Mobile / Boost Worldwide — Refund on a device

I ordered a phone online on September 25th at around 8:30 p.m. Within minutes of realizing that the phone wa...

Boost Mobile / Boost WorldwideUnlocking device

Waited a whole year to unlock device and switch to another carrier only to get the run a rounds and no unlock device. Been dealing with this issue since 10/12/2019. Today was the last day and now I'm exhausted. Spoke to representative of AR of operations Mark at 9:29am call number I1858840293 told me once configuration was done(which took 7hrs) that I'll be able to use it with a different carrier and still nothing, called back at 4:28pm and spoke to Paula who wouldn't provide her info and phone is still locked

Unlocking device

Boost Mobile / Boost WorldwideBoost mobile did not refund my $137 credit that I had on my account

My name is James guillory my boost Mobile phone number what's [protected] I was a member of boost Mobile for almost 5 years I never had no complaint up until about four or five months ago my data began to slow down up until the point it completely stopped so I ask boost Mobile what was the problem and I kept directing me and directing me to other people and never solve the problem so I left boost Mobile to another carrier but before I left boost Mobile I asked for the money that I had in my account for them to put it back on my card $137 I had in my account but they would not refund my money I do not think this is right I think you owe me my money please contact me and let me know what further action we need to take sincerely James guillory
                My email is [protected]@gmail.com
                My cellphone# [protected]

Oct 11, 2019

Boost Mobile / Boost Worldwide — Phones

Please DO NOT ever try to buy anything from boost Nor waste your time calling their customer service number...

Boost Mobile / Boost WorldwideLock phone policy

I had Boost mobile phone svc. 2 years ago. I was there 5-6 months before moving to a over better service with a much better plan. The phone I used was one I'd already owned. There were no promos or freebies being offered.
                  Now, 2 years later "I'm unable to use this phone. Its locked! This phone had been put away since id gotten another phone.
                  Im now being told that since I wasn't with Boost over 12 mths. It cannot be unlocked. Their cust svc manager ("Sam" is all she would tell when I asked for her info) has even accused me of planning not 2 stay from the beginning. This makes no sense!
                  This policy was never stated. If so I would never have agreed. Based on posts on several sites, especially Boost mobiles, many other woupdbt gave either. As a matter of fact theres a "no contract" advertisement in store, online, etc. False advertisement!
                  This is unfair & unacceptable ! Im unable to use this (an expensive Samsung s7) phone at all now unless with Boost.
                  This should be stated initially upon someone beginning svc with Boost.
                  There are women's shelters requesting unused phone for needy families. I can't even give this phone to someone who needs it unless they agree to activate it with Boost, which is an unethical request.
                  Someone toltome that I can pay to have it unlocked for a fee by an outside party. Is this really my only option to keep from tossing away a $700 phone?
                  I will go to the media as well as BBB & any other avenue found to get this overturned. Its a bullying tactic at best.

Sep 16, 2019

Boost Mobile / Boost Worldwide — iphone 7

On July 8, 2019 I was in the vicinity of boost mobile, I made a bad decision to go into the store and enquire...

Boost Mobile / Boost WorldwideBright star 90 day warranty

These company sucks and the process is horrible. You have to return the defective phone they sent you and then wait a long time for a replacement device. I liter called them over 100 times in the past week. The agents repeat the same thing and when you ask for a manger they always say the isn't one around. Ok all my calls they have said no manager available. Which is pretty ridiculous to me. Never again will I purchase a. Phone off boost site because bright is horrible

Boost Mobile / Boost WorldwideMy card was used for fraudulent purchase

On August 31 my Master Card was used fraudulently at several establishments - the largest one was yours for $688.99. The last four digits of my card are 7863. I've contacted the fraud department of my bank, shut down my card and contacted the Fillmore County Sheriff. Is there any way you can cancel this purchase? Thank you

Jeanne Nash, [protected]@hotmail.com [protected]