Books-A-Million (BAM)hidden subscription fees

S

The clerk from Books-A-Million flat out lied to me about the magazine subscription. I asked her if I was going to be charged anything once the trial expires, she said:
"No payments at all and if you dont like the magazine, you dont have to do anything at all. It will automatically cancel."

How naive I was.
I look at my credit card, and I have over $65 worth of subscription fees months later.

I was absolutely livid.
I immediately called whoever I can, and after spending hours, was able to cancel the subscriptions. Not sure if I'll receive a refund, but I will not be charged anymore by these scammers.

What was worse is that they give your bank account infos and numbers so they can charge you. Despicable.

Lost a customer forever. I thought these shady business practices are done with.

From now on, Its all Amazon or Barnes and Noble.