Booking.comcomplaint against elements hotel times square

S

Extremely disappointed with the hotel Elements time square. Rooms were not given as requested as we made the specification while booking through booking.com.AC not working properly and there's no one to take care of it after the main working hours!!!. Queen size beds are very small and couldn't fit 2 people properly. Rooms are very very small and stuffy. Very disappointed in them. Want a refund and want toI've to another hotel.

• Re
    Rene Serrano Aug 16, 2019

hello, this Rene Serrano and I am booking a reservation last weekend August 09-2019. But when arrived to the Holiday Inn on Friday night the lady she said that its just one room not two, I request two room. And she see my confirmation number that I have on email. with my phone. She can do nothing so I have to paid for another room right there.
    I call to booking number and one of your representative tried to fix this problem but he can do nothing until on the morning.
    On the morning I speak with the manger and he said don't worry he would charge two room does it. and there charge three.