Bob Evansemployee

D

My name is Brenda Young and my daughter works at the Bob Evans store #2025 in Columbia City, Ind.
On Saturday my ONLY brother passed away . Angie
is th GM at that store, and her GAM (Mike Meyer)has refused to help her so she will be able to go to the funeral. The funeral is on Thursday at 11:00am. That is the day she is to work. She is willing to work one of her day off, so she can have just the day of the funeral off. He will not work with her so she can be there to support for me. She even told him that she would come in and work 5:00pm on Thursday after the funeral, and he still refuses to do anything . I think that people that will not help out in a time when family is very inportant isn't much of a person. This is very important for me to have her there, since her brother is able to be there.

• Bl
    blame the parents here Dec 21, 2013

It is a shame they are taking advantage of your adult daughter, . Perhaps they are doing this because mommy still fights her battles and she cannot stand up for herself.

• Ey
    eyeque May 19, 2011

I have identical issues... Bought my house 7 years ago. He had a snake realtor then also that promised the world & gave you dirt. The customer service was horrible... The people that worked for Fred are liars & theives. Bad things evetually happen to bad people like Macintosh & his employees. I would never refer anyone to buy a house from this guy. He is the head dirtbag. I hope he meets the same end that THP has met.