Menu

S
Author of the complaint
4:28 am
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

A charge for $4.99 appeared on my debit card electronic statement on March 10 2017. It was from Bluemountain.com, an e-card company that I never heard of. Never did any business with them or even visited their site. After navigating their circular customer service website I was informed that I signed up for their service on March 1 and that I had ordered 2 e-cards. I never use e-cards. The trial period that I never signed up for had expired so I don't get the fraudulent charge back. They had my name, address, and debit card info. They also had an email account address that I never heard of.
I would like to see a full investigation of bluemountain.com, especially if there are a lot of us being ripped off. And I want my money back.

More BlueMountain.com complaints & reviews

BlueMountain.com - billing without availability to services
BlueMountain.com - billed for free trial offer
BlueMountain.com - can't contact customer service
BlueMountain.com - e card scam
BlueMountain.com - difficult to cancel auto renewal
BlueMountain.com - rip-off