Bluegreen Vacations / accommodations, wait time to book
I won 2 vacations; 1 4-day and 1 7-day. I did not know the accommodations were standard. I had to pay $130 out of pocket to upgrade for the 4-day trip because the hotel was in the middle of nowhere. The 7-day did not work out at all because you don't pay for airfare or taxes or food so it was too expensive (considering I won the trip). I did better better booking my own all-inclusive vacation. The wait time to book is ridiculous. I can go online, browse different resorts and book in less time than it takes just to get connected to an agent or call my travel agent. And, there doesn't seem to be enough properties to go around. It was a very frustrating process. After this experience if I enter a contest again and win a trip I will pass on that.
More Bluegreen Vacations Complaints & Reviews
- Bluegreen Resorts - scam and cheating! 
- Bluegreen Timeshare - timeshare buy back! 
- Blue Green Vacation Club - this is a scam where they made the rules and changed the rules after a completed purchase 
- Bluegreen Vacation Club - stay away from this scam! 
- Bluegreen Resort - I won a sweepstakes... yeah right! 
- Bluegreen - terrible 
- Blue Green Resorts - sales tactics
- Bluegreen Resorts - mortgage payments - rip off
- Bluegreen Vacations - false everything
- Bluegreen Vacations - unethical, liars, horrible experience, can't use my nights bought!