Blue World Poolsbeware

We signed a contract for a pool, which they changed the terms of too many times to count. We decided to cancel after reading various complaints about the company and also finding out that we couldn't insure the pool without a fence, which we could not afford at the time. When I call to cancel on the 2nd day, I am told that Kevin Fisher is only authorized to cancel my contract and he's not at his desk. 2 days later, he returns my call. By this time, we are outside of the 3 day window. I also find out at this point that I would have needed to cancel in writing within the 3 days. Since it's too late to cancel, I decide to go ahead as planned, but with them offering me a lower down payment. 3 weeks later, they still have started no work or show any signs of starting work. So I call to cancel again, this time my mind is made up. Well guess what... Mr Fisher is not at his desk again. So I leave word that I am canceling and suddenly they want to try and track him down for me. So they do and he spouts off something about a UCC-1 and placing a lien against my home and reporting to all 3 credit bureas. So at that point I let Mr Fisher know tht I am not able to insure the pool and it says in the contract tht we must carry insurance and 3 other lines about insurance. He then says to me, " oh, that's on the econoline pool, not the midland. " so now I'm shaking my head and wondering why you would need insurance on one of their pools but not the other. And btw I went back and checked and the contract does not say what he said it says. So, I politely told him to thank you for his time and to have a nice day and now I am printing every complaint I can find to send to my attorney general as well as several news channels and anything else I come across. These people are scam artists so please do not sign anything with them.

• Tn
    tnhillgal Oct 07, 2015

if you get another pool, do what we did and put the fence structure around the top of the pool. I also put on stairs with a locking gate.

• Ro
    rose crow Feb 12, 2015

I am not currently working at the time and I called to notify them that i have recently got a new job and so when I get paid I would be able to make a payment. This guy was very rude, hateful bad mouth me in everyway he could. Very unprofessional. I also told him that I called him for two days and no one would answer. He stated to me that they are open except on Sundays I said well this was on a Wednesday and Tuesday. He also stated to me that I needed to contact my cell phone carrier because of me not recieving phone messages I said not I do not. He threaten me stating he has sent paperwork to the county cuz of the lien on the house I said I never signed those papers so actually that contract is all an voided because you can not have those contract with only certain papers. I said he needed to call JPChase Morgan because that is who we have our house financed through so if he wanted to fight with them he could. I would never give up my house for a pool that is why I refused to sign it but they company was willing to except that because there are ways around it well not if I didnt sign those papers. I would never recommend this company to my worse enemy. They didnt even tell us how to use the chemicals the right way. We actually had to have someone that was professional enough that knows about pools to tell us what to do. How can you have your installation people installing the pool and signing the contract at the same time. That is why i didnt sign the lien paperwork for my house. Sorry Blue world pool you have no lien on my house unless you sign my name without autorization.

• Lg
    lgrsmith Jul 16, 2014

Oh and I forgot to mention that when I did finally cancel, Mr Kevin Fisher was more than happy to take that cancellation over the phone.

Comment Guidelines