Having problems with PlumbingSupply?

PlumbingSupply Customer Service Contacts

994 E 20th St.
Chico, California
Hours:

Monday - Friday: 6:30 am - 4:30 pm

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with PlumbingSupply Customer Service. Initial PlumbingSupply complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for PlumbingSupply above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about PlumbingSupply. Discuss the issues you have had with PlumbingSupply and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

PlumbingSupply Complaints & Reviews

Plumbingsupply.com — Shipping and customer service

I purchased an item and needed it asap. Their regular shipping times were 3-7 business days. I needed the...

Plumbingsupply.comShipping expenses

Purchased two small fittings from www.plumbingsupply.com and they charged me $15 for shipping! The total cost of my order was $7 the product itself and $15 shipping fee! Are you kidding me?
When I contacted Plumbingsupply customer service they said that it was not their fault and that they did not decide how much it would cost to ship anything. Very poor service. They should warn their customers about these charges!

Plumbingsupply.comPlumbing Supply simply refuses to take responsibility for its mistake and want to charge me for its error

I ordered a replacement flush valve for an old Elger. The model was Murray. I entered the required information into the order forms on the website, and Plumbing Supply sent me the wrong valve. When I called to straighten the issue out, the woman on the phone insisted that they sent me the correct part. However, the valve did not fit the Elger Murray I have sitting in my house. Plumbing Supply refuses to credit the shipping costs and insists on charging a restocking fee when they are the ones who screwed up. After paying to ship it back, I would have paid more in nonrefundable shipping back and forth than what the valve costs. Plumbing Supply refuses to take responsibility for their mistake and insists I ordered the wrong part.

Plumbing Supply simply refuses to take responsibility for its mistake and want to charge me for its error.

Buyer beware.

• Pl
        plumbingsupply Oct 26, 2012

We apologize for any problems related to your order. As our return policy clear states, if we've sent the wrong parts we will take care of it immediately, and without cost to you: shipping or restocking. We double check every order before they go out, in an effort to reduce errors, but mistakes can still happen as we are human. So please give us a call as we'd like to take care of this as quickly as possible.

Here's our toll free number: [protected]

• Ji
        Jimmy Ace Oct 26, 2012

I looked at the web site for the Murray toilet and see that they have a picture of the flush valve to look at before ordering, so I do not understand how it could be their fault. You fail to say how it did not fit? Did you ask any questions before ordering? Did you have them come to your house to see what your valve looked like before ordering? If not how could it be their fault that it does not fit your toilet? There are model numbers listed, is your toilet one of those?

PlumbingSupply Group — These guys are nickel and dime fools

DO NOT BUY FROM THESE GUYS. First they sell parts that are not genuine but ‘similar to…’...