Blue Green Resortssales staff

L

Just stayed at the bluegreen resort in Pigeon Forge. Had free tickets for a show so we had to do the sales pitch. Our gat Odessa was as phoney as they come. She insists that she won't bother her if we do not purchase. But I was walking behind her to get my grandson from the play room and she was as catty as they come. She should watch what she says as I was following her.
Of course they try to shame you into purchasing a resort share as if your a lowlife if you don't take these fabulous vacations.
Also they threw in the christian thing to spend time with your family.
And the 1 1/2 hours ends up 3 as they tag team you over and over with offers.
I will accept the free tickets, but I will not purchase a time share.
I stay as guests of the owner who has paid for the points and has the deed for tax write offs.
The condo at Laurel Falls was very nice and clean. The stay was very enjoyable. Keeps you off the downtown area.

• Ji
    Jinangie144 Feb 22, 2009

We had a tour at Harbour lights on Feb. 21st. We checked in at around 11:30. Our time for touring was 12:00. There were a few people ahead of us and a lot more came in after us. We actually sat and talked to a couple that came about 20 to 30 minutes after us. They were one of the first called. We waited until around 12:20 and I WENT TO ASK QUESTONS. They had misplaced our paper work. They said someone would be right with us. About 5 more minutes passed and we told them we were leaving. I think this place stinks. People take their time to go there and they get treated this way. We had a 40 min ride plus gas to get there. We were offered 75.00 +vacation + family pic to do this. We got nothing except our time and gas to go there for nothing. They didn't even seem to care. I think this place is a scam. I have family that travels down here a lot and as of now I would not recommended this place to them.

• Ji
    Jim in Texas May 28, 2009

If you've bought a Bluegreen timeshare and you feel you've been cheated, it may be possible to cancel the contract. Email me at [protected]@yahoo.com