The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Blue Green Resorts — sales staff
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Just stayed at the bluegreen resort in Pigeon Forge. Had free tickets for a show so we had to do the sales pitch. Our gat Odessa was as phoney as they come. She insists that she won't bother her if we do not purchase. But I was walking behind her to get my grandson from the play room and she was as catty as they come. She should watch what she says as I was following her.
Of course they try to shame you into purchasing a resort share as if your a lowlife if you don't take these fabulous vacations.
Also they threw in the christian thing to spend time with your family.
And the 1 1/2 hours ends up 3 as they tag team you over and over with offers.
I will accept the free tickets, but I will not purchase a time share.
I stay as guests of the owner who has paid for the points and has the deed for tax write offs.
The condo at Laurel Falls was very nice and clean. The stay was very enjoyable. Keeps you off the downtown area.
More Blue Green Resorts Complaints & Reviews
- Bluegreen Resorts - scam and cheating!
- Bluegreen Timeshare - timeshare buy back!
- Blue Green Vacation Club - this is a scam where they made the rules and changed the rules after a completed purchase
- Bluegreen Vacation Club - stay away from this scam!
- Bluegreen Resort - I won a sweepstakes... yeah right!
- Bluegreen - terrible
- Blue Green Resorts - sales tactics
- Bluegreen Resorts - mortgage payments - rip off
- Bluegreen Vacations - false everything
- Bluegreen Vacations - Sales tactics