Bloomex Ottawabloomex ottawa online flower delivery

T Review updated:

On Nov. 11th, I ordered flowers online from BLOOMEX OTTAWA. I wanted to send my father, a decorated war veteran, a token of my love and appreciation for his efforts during the war, so I decided to order flowers from BLOOMEX. I browsed through their website, and found a nice arrangement for $44.99. I placed my order for delivery that day. I called my father later on that day, at which point he told me he received the flowers from BLOOMEX, and they were absolutely beautiful! I was relieved to hear that the flowers had arrived, and that they were in excellent condition. My father was overwhelmed by the thought and became very emotional, to have my father react in such a manner was heartwarming. I am happy that Bloomex Ottawa was expeditious with my gift, and took excellent care to deliver the flowers in pristine condition. A great company that exercises consideration and love into their packages.

Jess Hobson Nov 28, 2008

Thank you so much for effecient service, and quality service for the price. This was the first time I used this, and was very nervous to use my credit card on the phone. My daughter received the flowers a few hours later, thousands of miles away. Great company. Thank you!

Jess Hobson Nov 28, 2008

After I made my order from what I saw regarding comments online I got worried but my delivery was made to the hospital the day requested and from all accounts the flower arrangement was beautiful. They even remembered to include my special request of yellow roses my friend's favourite which really cheered her up.

Thank you.
    Sheelagh

Jess Hobson Dec 01, 2008

I ordered a Gift Basket for my Mother in Law who recently moved to a Seniors Home. She lives in Toronto and I live in Nova Scotia. The order process was easy and fast. She recieved the Gift Basket the next day and she loved it. I will use your service again in the future. Thank you very much.
    Norma

Jess Hobson Dec 01, 2008

Great website. Easy to navigate. Service was great. Both times the recipient wasn't home, but they did receive the flowers eventually. Would like if they could actually confirm delivery to recipient (not just address). Overall, BEST online flower delivery service available!
    Trevor D

Anxious NRI Dec 04, 2008

I agree! I ordered flowers from Bloomex Ottawa for my gf's birthday. The flowers arrived ontime and in great condition. I received emails throughout the entire process to keep me up to date with the status of the order. I then received a feedback email from Bloomex about 5 days later. I like the way they wanted to keep their client happy by asking for our opinions!

Great service overall!

Anxious NRI Dec 04, 2008

Order flowers online from bloomex. The site was easy to navigate, I placed my order online for delivery that day. I received and email
    later on during the day from bloomex stating they attempted delivery, but there was no such recipient at that address. I called and had to leave a message for customer service, within 10 minutes a customer service rep called me back, she told me they tried to deliver the flowers at 3pm, and no one by that name resided there. I aksed her to confirm the address, and I had made a mistake entering in the address. I told the rep that the flowers absolutely needed to be delivered that day as it was for a birthday present. She corrected the address, and said she would notify their warehouse to have the flowers re-delivered. At 6pm, I got a call from my sister- they flowers had arrived and she said they were absolutely beautiful! Later that night when I was checking my emails, I received another email from Bloomex stating the flowers had been delivered, and thanked me for my business.

I was very impressed with the level of customer service, despite everything, they corrected a problem and sent out the flowers right away so that I wouldn’t miss an important day. Great service! I would easily recommend this company to anyone.

• Yv
    Yvonne Dec 05, 2008

I LOVE BLOOMEX.CA!! THEY ARE THE ABSOLUTE BEST FLOWER COMPANY IN THE WORLD!!! THEIR FLOWERS ARE SO FRESH, AND THEY HAVE AWESOME CUSTOMER SERVICE...USE THEM AND YOU'LL LOVE THEM FOR SURE- I DO!

• Co
    CollettB Dec 08, 2008

We placed a flower delivery order from www.bloomex.ca for a special anniversary gift to our dearest friends. The ordering process was so easy, we ordered 24 Calla lilies to be delivered to the restaurant we were celebrating the event. Bloomex Canada delivered the flowers on time that night, and they were stunning! Our friends were very impressed, and thrilled. I was very happy at the experience of using www.bloomex.ca, and would recommend them to others. I even received a discount CODE for my next order, which I was appreciative of receiving.

• Di
    disgraceful service Jan 06, 2010

Those people who order and are not present to see their product should be wary. I spent $155 dollars on a funeral arrangement. They sent alright, however, the roses were dead and there was no greenery or babies breath or a banner. Being time sensitive I called back and told them what occurred they contracted out another company who sent 16 pink roses. I paid for 36 red. The funeral director advised me that they always have problems with Bloomex. Sad that there is little respect for those who order during a very sensitive time. When I called I was yelled at and they told me my phone calls were not logged-but they had to have been because when I called back they had my cell phone number which I only gave them when I called to complain. My aunt from the states ordered from them as well to be delivered to Toronto, and i know that it certainly wasn't what she requested albeit those flowers were alive!

• Be
    Beckaroo57 May 19, 2012

I ordered Mothers DAy Flowers from them - they were reasonablky priced and my Mum absolutely loved them. She kept saying they were just gorgious. Thansk Bloomex!!! Keep up teh great work

• Ha
    Haniak May 11, 2018

Ordered Mother´s Day flowers, they were delivered no one was home so the box was left stuck between mosquito screen and front door. When mom got home she opened box of dryed and half dead flowers!!!

I am reclaiming but no answer, lets see how this ends!!! Now a friend told me that this happened to her last year with Bloomex also, , , , , flowers left in door and in bad condition!!!

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices