Black and Decker Blenderthe blender died several weeks ago...

A

I made a spur of the moment purchase of a B&D blender and a B&D coffee maker b/c a $20 rebate was offered from Linens and Things. One was purchased in late December '05; the other in early January '06.

The blender died several weeks ago while it was blending cooked chick peas and yogurt. We, like another customer who has written about his iron, wanted to try to fix the motor, but could not access the it b/c a very special screw driver is needed.

I would like a refund, and I promise not to purchase a B&D blender again.

• Updated by wilson barnes · Mar 17, 2019

The subject pressure washer pump - 240V, 1200W (Model # PW1200-B1)purchased on 14th Jan 2019 through Amazon( Order # 407-0316742-0880352) is not working.
    The pump doesn't start at all.
    Despite of repeated complaining to customer care there is no response.
    Request you to kindly replace the unit at the earliest.

• So
    solan Mar 14, 2009

yes, I also own BD. It has died while blending a thick soup. It's lights get turn on while plugged in, but motor is not working. My $70 are wasted...anyone has solutions for this > [email protected]

• Wi
    William G Mitchell Aug 20, 2018

Sales order 7024972529 / bol# 15533504180T. From black and decker 4041 pleasant road, fort mill, sc 29708, , , , customer PO# 3060816114410, Trip ID# 15518145005491164 ship Loc 155 date 05/25/18 17:21, , , , , parts carton id 00000288750228437374,
    I order 4, packing list says 4, only 1 was shipped, I only revived 1, this is unacceptable to me .

• Jc
    Jcameneti Aug 20, 2018

It works great other than it wont hold a charge. Rin it 5 minutes & it dies

• Ca
    Can opener ec475b Sep 11, 2018

Wife bought this in last 2 weeks from kmart. The store bought from is going out of business. All sales final. I. Am 65 and bought a few electric Can openers in my life, and this one is hands down the worst I have ever bought. Won't hold the can. Light weight. Even feels like a piece of junk. And it is.

• Br
    Brooks brothers Feb 25, 2019

The machine was brought and stopped working after 3 weeks, even rafter getting repaired for 4 times it stopped working after 2 days. We requested for exchange of machine from Mr Anil Sharma who is handing exchange in India, we didn't get a fruitful feedback. He was rude during HIS Conversation. He straight away refused to exchange the product.

• Wi
    wilson barnes Mar 23, 2019

Dear sir,
    We purchase Black and Deckar PW1200 pressure Washer through Amajon india online marketing on 14 January 2019.The product not working now and we will cal to coustmar care 18604251111 this number, and registered complaint name of Wilson barnes Mobile number 8095016416.But till date not taken any action.We request to give us service .

jaydee13 Apr 02, 2019

I have only used this trimmer a few times, I bought extra string, I learned how to wrap the string form you tube, and now it just spins. What's up with that black n decker engineers? You screw up in the design to make extra money from consumers, again,

I want my, money back and now! I'm going to call your office and raise hell!

• Mo
    Monica Palmer May 18, 2019

Stored my large clippers in shed over winter.went to use them today and the black rubber on handles turned in to to black stinky mush...like ceosote. Have washed my hands x 5 and still have imbedded in my skin.
    Large clippers now useless.

Annetteb May 22, 2019

Toaster almost caused a fire. I could smell something burning and found the toaster was still on even though the lever was up the actual toaster mechanism inside was down. I it melted the plastic in the kitchen garage and damaged it. I need to be compensated for a toaster, kitchen counter garage and installation. See video provided

• Mi
    Minakshi2972 Jun 30, 2019

When I try to use the iron it makes some solid strange noise .I am in Gurgaon, India.technical glitch I am unable to understand ..however it starts shaking with loud noise which needs to b addressed..it's under warranty.

• Li
    Linda Downer Aug 05, 2019

This battery indicates it is totally charged (solid green light), but when placed in weed-eater it "growls" once and then dies. This item was only used a couple of times. Can you replace?

• Ck
    ckwenzel Nov 11, 2019

cracked in 3 months while on the coffee maker. When I called for a replacement I was told no warranty on glass! It said right on your website that it has a 1 year warranty? customer service was a joke, very unpleasant. please resolve this as I love using your products. Charles Wenzel