The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved BJ's Wholesale Club — bad service
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
In an effort to get my business, BJs sent me a free trial membership card.The card says " No Risk BJ's Trial Membership for a minimum of 60 days." The offer expires on 7-9-07. Along with the card there was a list of BJ's outlets where the trial membership can be redeemed. One of these outlets was in College Point, Queens, New York. When I drove there to obtain my free trial membership, they gave me a song and a dance, trying to sell me a membership for $45. I insisted that the card and the letter emphasizes that it was a free 60 day trial membership. The manager was called upon and she insisted that their BJ's does not give free trial memberships. Well then, why was the address of her BJ's outlet included on the letter I received offering the free trial membership?
More BJ's Wholesale Club Complaints & Reviews
- BJ's Wholesale Club - bakery dept.
- BJ's Wholesale Club - free trial membership
- Bj's Travel - 110% price guarantee is a fraud
- BJ's Wholesale Club - wellsley farms purified water
- BJ's - not a complaint
- Bj's Auto Sales - company stole huge sum of money from me
- BJ's Wholesale Club - tire service - tire rotation and balance
- BJ's Wholesale Club - Customer service
- BJ's Wholesale Club - nature sweet cherubs tomatoes
- BJ's Wholesale Club - 75 inch samsung, tv advertised at 999.