Bingcash back is a fraud

D Review updated:

I have made several purchases going through bing, and have not received cashback for most of them (only ones are from ebay). Numerous times I have attempted to report a complaint with, each going unresolved. Each complaint illicited a pre-written robotic response. There seems to be a lack of a human working at bing. They do not address any of the questions you ask them, nor do any of their instructions lead to any resolutions. whoever is in charge of online fraud needs to urgently take action and shut down this site. Please do not allow bing to continue making false promises to customers who use their site thinking they will receive cash back for using bing

• Dj
    djphoenix Mar 21, 2010

Bing is bad news all around. Their pop-up advertising interferes with my web browsing, and I have taken Bing off my list of favorites. I wouldn't use it, and would encourage everyone else to avoid Bing, until they stop this annoying practice.

Its one thing when you freely choose to use a search engine like Bing or Google, but when they force themselves on you, it makes you want to stay away.

This business practice will soon lead to the demise of Bing.

anounomas Sep 04, 2018

when I'm looking for facts it pulls up something totally general and keeps leading me to the same sites its so... its like a child that keeps repeating a broken record if you will I certainly like the search engine but it is not very effective at doing any thing

• At
    atl123a Sep 19, 2018

Top search result is a fraud on Bing I searched Bing for Chase Bank log on and the top result that came up is a fraud.How does Bing let something like this happen?

They should have procedures that prevent this from happening. I will Use Google from now on.

See the picture I have attached of the search results that Bing brought back.

• Bu
    Buffalobillsa Jun 08, 2019

Every time I open bing to search it puts the Microsoft conditions of service and cookie notice right over the button for accessing history etc.
    There are times I wish to check my history but cannot open the Dropbox to do this
    Please will you stop it from doing this every time.
    Thanks

• Le
    leonfe Dec 08, 2019

Bing, is hacking my computer, every time that I am trying to use Google to search, Bing is hacking my computer forcing me against my will to use their services.

• Ro
    rohan Sharma Dec 11, 2019

Hello Bing

This website using spam work and spam content please delete this website on bing. this site is using bad content and back link is very poor.

• Pa
    paul myrick Jan 18, 2020

I scheduled a carpet cleaning for Jan 25 two days later they changed the appointment to the Jan it l canceled and they kept my money 153 dollers

• Me
    Melissa Sally Jan 20, 2020

I made a complaint to Tripadvisor regarding a fake review and they took it down . I stumbled across it on the Bing Browser and noticed the review was still there . Can you please remove it, as it is FAKE. Thankyou
    See Attached
    344 Welshpool Road East, Carmel 6076

• Ba
    Barry Fiordimondo Feb 01, 2020

There was a special news feed that popped up about President Trump. When I clocked on it, it sent to a mechanical voice with red warnings of computer problems. I did a quick restart and a McAfee scan.
    YOU FOLKS NEED TO CHECK WHAT IS IN THE FEED PAGE YOU ARE SENDING OUT

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices