Dashlanecompany logo

Dashlane

Dashlane

Learn how the rating is calculated

5 4 complaints
3 resolved 1 unresolved

Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more

Dashlane reviews & complaints

Most discussed
Dashlane complaints

dashlane premium
1 (posts on this topic)

Dashlane complaints 4

Dashlane - dashlane premium

they make it impossible to cancel account. Circular questions, no live help, don't answer emails. No straightforward info etc. Get the picket. These people want your money. They are not interested in service to their customers. Worst company I've ever tried to deal with!!!October 30, 2021 Have tried virtually every avenue to communicate with company!

Desired outcome: Cancel my Account-what could be simpler

Nov 01, 2021
Dear Barry,
Our apologies for not getting the support handling you were expecting!
We are happy to of course assist all our customers, and provide a Live chat on top of our emailing system, Monday-Friday from 9am-6pm ET.
Please reach out to us on chat when you can, and request the agent to escalate your message, by notifying them this is in regards to your message on ComlaintsBoard.com, as promised by their Team Lead.
We will make sure your inquiry will be answered in the appropriate time and handling.

Have a good week,
Dashlane Support Lead

Dashlane - dashlane desktop

Used Dashlane for 2-3 years. Premium version. Recently upon updating to V6 it deleted itself from my desktop. Contacted support via email and received a response the next day asking for more info. Several days went by and did not hear a thing. Contacted them several times via chat and through Facebook and constantly I am being told that my ticket is now level 2 and they will contact me soon. 2 weeks went by and I am shopping for a new PM since Dashlane support does not exist.

Aug 15, 2018
Hi Rafael,

Thank you for following up with us and I am very sorry for the delay. I was just able to send you a response through email so that we can continue to troubleshoot your issue. I look forward to working with you there.

Best,
Frankie
C
Mar 30, 2016
The company has left an official comment on the complaint.

Dashlane - Dashlane was not working correctly on my tablet.

Used Dashlane and must say that the software itself is great! But there was one small problem. It was not working correctly on my tablet. Font size was very small and there was no option to change it. When I went to Dashlane I tried to contact their support team, but unfortunately they ignored me. So I deleted the program. I'm very disappointed. But I still hope to get some help.

Mar 30, 2016
Hello Clark,

First, we wanted to apologize our support did not work for your needs.
We will forward your concern to the rest of our team to review the size of the font on the Dashlane app on tablets.

Please know you can always use our read-only mode web-app to access your passwords (https://www.dashlane.com/app/#signin) and to play around with your browser's zoom feature to read the find better.
If you would like to send another support ticket, I will be happy to personally reach out to you regarding your concerns. Please do not hesitate asking for me in the content of your ticket.

Best regards,
Gili
Dashlane User Support
The company has left an official comment on the complaint.

Dashlane - Their font was small and it was inconvenient for me

I opened the website www.dashlane.com couple of months ago. It worked well on the computer, but I used this website for my project and often I opened it on the tablet. It was inconvenient and the...