Big Lotsreturn policy no store credit

A

I when to Big lots for a return i bought the Item for my kitchen shelf and it did’nt fit . I had the receive, but I explain to the Lady that I had a Death in the family and lost the receive in all the pain in our family grief, but she said no I would lose the money and I have to keep something I;m never going to use.I think she could have given me store credit, but she also said no. what up with that I go to Target with no receive sometime i get store credit its not like your not going to sell the item.

• Th
    The Ogre Dec 10, 2011

First I think you mean receipt not receive and second I dont understand how a death in the family makes you lose the receipt.