Big Fish Gameswon't let me play games I paid for!

B Review updated:

I bought a game under a new email with new credit card and the company won't let it load as a purchased game. It just keeps trying to load it under an old email/user address that has an old non-functioning credit card with that old account! No matter what I do it won't let me play the game after the trial download/purchase of the game. They are just evil and don't care about the customer at all. I've been affiliated with them for over 7 years but this is the last straw. NO MORE WILL BIG FISH GAMES MESS WITH ME! I'm reporting them to the Better Business Bureau in my state. They are a rip off company.

• Lo
    Lorraine Dunn Oct 03, 2019

I brought a game today and I am unable to play it. If I can't change it for another game I would like a refund. Not happy never had this problem before.

• Do
    Donna Marcus May 22, 2017

Please give me back my Big Fish account. I have bought soooo many games from 2009 on... Now when I try to get on B.F. and sign in, it says they con't recognized it! My e-mail is: [email protected] I want to play my old games as well as buy new ones!!!
    Donna Marcus - 80 yrs. old! The picgure below was taken befor my health broke 8 years ago!

Comments

• Ci
    Ciera Smith Apr 28, 2016

I just purchased a game from them yesterday. The download link they gave me was for the demo version of the game, not the full version. It tells me I have the full version and unlimited play but clearly I don't. So I wrote them right away. They usually get right back to me when I ask any other question but it's been a full day now and still no response and no solution to the problem.

• Ga
    gadge74 Mar 24, 2016

my order #[protected]

• Ga
    gadge74 Mar 24, 2016

I purchased Halloween trick or treat yesterday and today I can, t get it to play on my computer

• Be
    Beewise1 Dec 06, 2014

After I closed my Big Fish account following 127 orders from February 2008, I have been unable to operate any games from Big Fish. I can download but not activate.
    Even disks that I received over the period cannot be activated. My felling, and I have stated it to Big Fish, is that they put a block on my email so that I cannot play without resurrecting my account. They keep giving me error numbers and emails stating what I need to do, but nothing works.
    I have the same feeling about Big Fish. They have become too big and forget who it was that made them big. It was us, the customers, but as you say they do not give a stuff about us. Bruce Ballenger

• Gl
    Gloria Ufret Dec 06, 2014

I have had midnight castle for a long time, I was up on the game.Yesterday I was sick and did not go onto my IPad, today when I went into the game I am back almost at the beginning.I want to go back to where I was I have spend a lot of money on this games
    and others.please tell me what I need to do.

(. [email protected] )

• Be
    Beewise1 Mar 29, 2014

I had been a member of Big Fish Games since June 2008 and have paid through direct Debit monthly. I have purchased 55 games. I have not redeemed all these games during my membership. Late 2013 I cancelled my membership. Since then I have not been able to download and activate any games from my purchase list or any new games using my outstanding credits. I have tried on each of 3 computers and the result is always the same, The error comes up to prevent activation. I wrote to Big Fish asking if there was a connection between my cancellation and my inability to activate games. NO ANSWER TO MY QUESTION.
    I am wondering if the problem is generated to encourage me to return to my membership?
    Anybody had a similar experience?

• Ar
    Arleen Aguilar Sep 10, 2013

I can't get on chat and sudoko adventure freezes up my computer. what gives??????
    [email protected]

• Mr
    Mrbbm Dec 22, 2012

Big fish casino rip off after playing this game for a while I have got most off the awards now out off the blue they added more on slots having completed them they did not show up so I email them at big fish casino got a few email back but they still have not sorted this out.
    Playing big fish casino you will always lose they just want people to buy chips for what a game you can't complete because they will add more awards when they feel like or add more games to big fish casino and they say its a fun game to play get real for them may be but not for the players.