Having problems with GameTag.com?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with GameTag.com.

Complaints & Reviews

Gametag.com — account selling

i have been trying to sell a game account to these ### for last 6 weeks, according to there website all...

Manchester

GameTag — GameTag Holds Grudges-Terrible Experience that Has Lasted for YEARS

These people are absolute ###. I recently discovered a libelous posting about myself on thi...

Aaronsburg

Gametag.comScammed out of my money

I bought an account a while back off of this website thinking it was legitimate. I sent my payment, After a few days I receive an account that didn't fit the description. I sent a email to them stating the account didn't fit the description and asked for a refund. Since then I have not gotten any reply even after numerous emails and ignored phone calls. DO NOT DEAL WITH THEM

Gametag.comscam, account stolen

Tried to sell my gw2 account to them, after filling the questionaire they sent me an email stating:

An agent will now review your order. Please make sure all information is accurate so we can avoid any delays that could occur with your order. If all information is accurate, no additional work is required to be completed on your end. Please wait for an agent to contact you by email if we have any additional questions. Upon approval of your submission, please allow up to 12 hours for us to issue payment if you selected an instant payment option. If you are requesting a payment by Bank Transfer, Bank Check, or Western Union, please refrain from sending us any bank or address information until our agent approves your submission. Upon approval, we will request that you provide us this information on an additional confirmation page. Once you have submitted this information, please allow up to 24 hours for us to issue payment by Bank Transfer, Bank Check, or Western Union.

I tried to contact them multiple times by email and their customer service without being answered once, my account has been hacked, they stole my gold, my equipment and my personal info. After 33 days order status is still on processing (being reviewed by an agent) and no answer to my email.

Stay away from this site, multiple fake reviews online and apparently it's the same scammer from from: looted.com, WarcraftLoot.com, gamewar.com, gamepal.com, Toongo.com, Mmotoons.com, Accountgear.com, Newbville.com, Characters.net, Ffxiaccount.com, Belrionaccounts.com, WoWtrades.com, Oloot.com, Wowbuyaccount.com, Lotroaccounts.com, Accountmine.com, cityofheroesaccount.com, everquest-account.com, warcraftloot.net, mmoan.com, accountsgear.com, accountup.com, world-of-warcraft-account.com

RESOLVED

100% Resolved. Paid. Great Trustworthy Company. Had some communication issues but was later resolved. Company has been around for years so they know what they're doing.

gametag.coFraudulent charges and impossible to find their contact info

I never bought from the scamming website www.gametag.co. I noticed that they started to take money from me. I searched for their contact info, but nothing. I filled a lot of forms on the website, but no one replied. I’m really desperate and I have no idea what to do now. Maybe someone has any idea how to track this seller and return money back, please contact me then or leave a comment. Thanks.

Gametag.comAccount selling scam

After going through the account submission process and providing the requested information, I found after waiting around a week for a response my account's password had been changed. Upon retrieving my account I found that all of the items and gold on the high level characters had been taken. Gametag.com failed to send me an email regarding their purchase of the account and have failed to reply to the several emails I have sent them over the last few weeks. They are a scam site, stay clear of them.

• Ji
            Jillian Wolf Feb 15, 2014

I recently purchased a wizard101 account and have yet to receive an email with the account information after 5-6 hours of waiting.

Gametag.com — Stay away from these guys

Was happy about getting what I thought was a fair price for my FFXI account. However, I then decided I did...

Gametag.comNo response yet from them, hope it changes otherwise this is 100% a scam site

After about 10 hours I got an email asking for verification (name and address) via ID, utility bill, or Facebook. I was skeptical but did the verification via Facebook.

6 hours later the account the account information was delivered. I changed the email address and password on file with the account and it looked like all was in order. About 6 hours later I get an email from the game company that someone had requested a password change, and I started to suspect trouble. Within hours the password was changed without my knowledge and there was no way to go back and change it. The account was reclaimed by the owner.

I have contacted GameTag about a refund trying to give the benefit of the doubt that this was out of their control. No response yet from them, hope it changes otherwise this is 100% a scam site.

• Gt
              GT Agent Aug 18, 2011

Dear Eklare,

We are posting on complaintsboard again as it appears our last comment was removed from this website. As stated before, you posted this same complaint on another site. You later stated that it was an issue on your end and the issue was resolved.

• Gt
              GT Agent Aug 18, 2011

Hello,

Thank you for your post. However, you mentioned on another site that this issue was resolved and the mistake was on your end. As a result, this matter has been resolved. Enjoy your account!