BidwizScam!

C

This service is a rip off, not recommended. Over charged me, then stated there is a subscription charge plus cost of bids and you often not win anything and therefore no product. You are not guarented to get anything. I spent £28 then got charged another £59.99 subscription, won no product either. That is a lot of money wasted. I had complained about this and had an email back telling me to read T & C's. Strangely enough, the T&C's had just ben updated prior to sending me the info to cover themselves. If you wn a product, you buy at that price plus the subscription and bids. Can cost you far more than buying in shops. Totally avoid.

• Ic
    Ickle Nov 23, 2010

Won 2 items from this online bidding site 3 months ago, and still waiting to receive the items. They claim 30 working days for goods to arrive. Have emailed and phoned customer services to no avail. Everything gets ignored

• Ke
    Kenny Tran Sep 24, 2011

I have exactly the same situation. Just want to warn you all that Bidwiz is exactly a fraud. I won an iPad2 3 months ago and there is not a single clue about my winning item. All that I received is just excuses, apologies and promises. Threw away 200 GBP stupidly for this ###. So take my advice: do not spend a single pence for this auction site, never!

• Ke
    Kenny Tran Sep 26, 2011

I also reported this auction site as a fraud to the responsible authority. Anyone who is the victim of Bidwiz please report to http://www.actionfraud.org.uk/ to make them pay the price.

• Cc
    ccsssy Oct 18, 2011

wow glad I read this, I nearly spent 50 quid, then decided to cuheck it out first

Chilali Feb 21, 2012

I was gonna bid in for the iPhone 4s thanks guys

• En
    Enrique658 Apr 28, 2012

I also won 3 items 3 months ago and still waiting, BIDWIZ SPAIN.

• Si
    sim639 Nov 15, 2012

I tried to get my password confirmed and was told to check my email. I am stillwaiting.

• Fo
    folon27 Mar 07, 2013

Con Artists.This is a con.Bidwiz is a con.So don't fall for it.

• Ra
    raybo1949 Apr 04, 2013

The subscription charge is such a scam you do not even have to tick the box to get charge it. Still trying to get my £179.97 back.

• Su
    surrindermaker Apr 07, 2013

I thank all of you for putting this page. all of you have saved from this fraud. by reading your comments i have not lost anything.Thank to all of you.

• Ra
    raybo1949 Apr 07, 2013

I have now spoken to the fraud squad part of my bank and they have looked at the terms and conditions they say the subscription charge should not be hidden in them and should be up front. I am hoping to get my money back as BidWiz are not within there terms and conditions as they did not send me the free gift they promise to do when you sign up. So they have broken there own contract.

• Fc
    FCA May 27, 2013

Bidwiz is a scam stay far away from it

macaaaney25 Oct 10, 2013

Thank all for posting this comments, its easier for them to take money off people when you ask for refund you have go through this and that bidwiz is fool crap.I will never recommend to anyone

macaaaney25 Oct 10, 2013

So disappointed I wish I didn't see this webpage as soon as I sow it. Was scam I ask for refund, no response and when I got one they make it hard to get my money back anyway I will never recommend to anyone I know. Bidwiz Big scam

Anger bidder Oct 17, 2013

I am also one of the victim, I spend more than hundred pounds to bid the ipod, but didn't win, that's fine as I cannot complaint about this if I didn't win the bid. But one month later, I found that they charge me £59.99 for monthly membership fee. I ask for the refund, and they said I have used the bonus bid so there is no refund. I ask them to closed the account in September, but they still charge me £28 in 13.10. That's was robbery. I contact the consumer advice bureau, but they said if the term & condition has said so, there will be unlikely to get the refund. Also, I purchase my bid via paypal and appear twice payment on my bank statement, one to paypal and one directly to bidwiz, they charge me twice for one purchase, I ask for the refund but they just ignore it. Everyone please stay away from bidwiz, it is robber.

• Fr
    Fran Westwood Feb 21, 2014

AVOID BIDWIZ! If only I had read this before I got suckered by BidWiz for £150 thinking I was going to be able to get my Christmas presents. I immediately saw that it was impossible to find any items to bid on as they were all already bid to the maximum amount so I asked for a refund and after a wasted phonecall that dialled off after 45 minutes and 2 emails they sent a refund form which I sent back and BidWiz said they were processing and I had to wait 7-14 working days. Well Christmas passed and following illness I eventually thought I chase them up this week as there had been no refund. I emailed them and they have responded to my email and put £100 back into my Paypal which I do not accept as I want the full ammount refunded as I told them within 1 hour of opening the BidWiz account and well within the 7 day cooling off period. If anyone has the clout to make a case against BidWiz count me in please?

jahes Feb 23, 2014

How did yu get yur money back i jUst sPended 20 pounds for no reason and didnt wiN nothing how do yu get yur money back plz tell me

• Um
    Uma Sarin Mar 11, 2014

For how long will Bidwiz be taking 60 bucks from me monthly? I hope it's not forever.

• Su
    SueCatalunya Mar 20, 2014

Thank you all for making it clear that we should stay away from this site. I hope you all get your money back. I do not know if any of you paid with Paypal, but if you did, you can report a problem to them. I think you are supposed to do this in the first 45 days but if this is a widespread scam perhaps they would be willing to help. Good luck.

• De
    debbiejoy Mar 20, 2014

Do not touch this site I purchased only £20 of bids for a try out and 2 lots of £20 were taken from my account and now I have been stung with what appears to be a monthly charge of £59.99 which prior to this I get an email to say I have won free bids... free bids my ### !!! My bank have now put a stop on future payments and I am fighting for a refund and cancellation of my account... wish me luck

itismark Jul 28, 2014

Bidwiz is just a scam company which I have now reported to the trading standards as well as the police for theft. They took unauthorised funds from my account and I have contacted my bank about this so they also are investigating this transaction with a view to getting my funds back

• Ka
    katiekt Aug 01, 2014

i have just signed up for this paying £20 how do i stop them taking money out of my account i accept i have just lost the initial money but i cant afford to lose anymore im panicking just now.. help with advise please they have my bank details

• Ka
    katiekt Aug 01, 2014

i have just seen this about 10 mins after paying £20 on bidwiz, once i got on there i realised there was no hope of this being real, and now im in a panic after reading this im single parent an just cant afford to lose any more money is there anyway i can stop them from just taking any more money from my account.. really worried now

itismark Aug 02, 2014

Yes there is a way but once you join this site they take 3 payments of £59.99 per month for 3 months but you have to send then a message cancelling your membership and their phone number is so you can ring them [protected] they do not want you to have this but my bank got this for me.

• Os
    oscarpuss Aug 11, 2014

Bidwiz showed up on my bank account, two lots of £59 99 and one 20, and I didnt know who they were, so googled and this lot came up, I am nearly 70 and I think it is disgusting, , that they can go through you bank account and take money out, without me knowing who they were. Where do they get the account numbers.

Oscarpuss

• Pa
    Pamela Fearn Aug 30, 2014

Hi do they use 1 company name to take your deposit and another company name to take the monthly subscription. I phoned my bank and they can stop them from taking the £59.99 if it's the same company name as the 1 that took the £20 but I'm thinking if they're that fly they'll use different names so the £59.99 can't be stopped.

• Ro
    Robbedbefore Sep 07, 2014

Always the best idea to check things on the net. So thank you all for your comments to stop me being scammed. I have lost a lot of money pre Internet, so now I advise always to check things out, sorry to hear so many of you have met with what appears to be another unscrupulous money grabbing scam.

• Ix
    ixtis Sep 17, 2014

only looked at this site if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck it is a duck similarly if it looks like a scam etc

john magee Oct 08, 2014

just tried to bid for an i-phone -having put in a deposit of £20 - when I checked my account they state I have deposited £100 and all I get when I try for refund is that they will call me back. I agree that this seems to be a scam - john, wigan

itismark Oct 08, 2014

Warn all your mates not to use this site as even if you try to enter a bid that is higher than what they say is highest bid they do not accept the bid so this site is just a scam site and you will never get your £20 back also make sure you cancel your membership otherwise they take £60 a month until you do and unless you cancel within the time period they take this amount for 3 months whether you cancel or not.

• Dj
    DJG22 Oct 23, 2014

I have just noticed a monthly amount of £59.99 coming out of my account - (3 months now) when I only went on the site once in August to try it out and paid £20. £170 down and trying to stop the monthly fee. PLEASE don't go near - they should be shut down, I hate people like this - taking money from people who work hard to earn

• Pa
    Patrice F Oct 27, 2014

Hi everybody

I won't copy/paste the previous commentary I sent on an other site, so here is the link to my original commentary.
    All what I can say is that I wouldn't like at all Bidwiz to disappear. I really like this site.
    Please read and feel free to revert back to me if you want.
    Another usefull precision: I am not by any way linked, directly or indirectly to Bidwiz Company or staff.
    I am just a player.
    And finally : YES you will have to wait for 4 months if not more to receive your prize. I admit that it's quite long, but now I am "acquainted" with that.
    Patrice from France

itismark Oct 27, 2014

this is a company run by frence people so you would be all for them, the reason i know this is because my bank traced a payment that they took from my account back to the company that took it.

• Ds
    D.sillars Jan 06, 2015

Signed up and missed the subscription bit. Requested refund and my emails exploded with spam. Coincidence, I am sure. Avoid these people at all costs.

• Fc
    fcurtin Jan 27, 2015

I nearly signed up to bidwiz but i' am so glad I read these messages first I have saved myself a lot of stress and money thank you

• Pe
    peedoffandhow Feb 20, 2015

In December 2014 I jumped on Australian site placed a couple of bids then came to the conclusion that the entire thing was a joke and after 3 failed attempts to log out finally managed on the 4th attempt to log out and run away. I thought that was the end of it. Today 20 February 2014 I have reason to check the balance of the load and go reloadable card I used and find dozens of attempts by another company Pricebidder.com to access my card that were thankfully declined due to insufficient balance. From what I read here it sounds like this membership charge that WASNT mentioned ANYWHERE on the site I visited although seem more like unauthorised transactions as there are non between mid December, when I accessed the site, and end of January. Have shut down card, emailed them making it crystal clear that I've reported them to card service and will be reporting them to the police if I don't hear from them within 48 hours. What a bunch of crap headed pishers. Not only is their site a scam but they have to extract more cash out of everyone using duplicitous frauds in their accounts and web design departments too. I wish I had used your site first. These idiots deserve a kick in the nads.

• Da
    dadazyz Apr 30, 2015

I agree with all the friends' ideas. I am a student, before I just want to make a cheaper price to bid for an iphone 5c. Ansolutely, that is actually a fake website, I got lose and be deceive for 59.99 pounds. I report Actionfaurd, but I really think that is no use!

JaneHO2 Jun 22, 2015

I won 2 items couple of months ago. It did take them a while to get to me but they did, and I am pretty pleased so far.
    I pay for the subscription monthly but it's worth it as I bid regularly and so far received 4 items altogether.

• Da
    dave247 Jun 26, 2015

i thought i was paying 6.95 or something they took £20 then another £59.99 i was not under any suscription and i checked i reckon well dodgy if u ask me certainly was very missleading for sure

• Mr
    mrki Jul 13, 2015

I bid for no reason for $50 and very next day they charge my CC $67.52 twice in 24 hours. Their T&C say 14 days trial??
    They not replay on my emails.
    Is somebody there who know how to contact them?

Thanks