Having problems with ClickBetter?

ClickBetter reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jul 19, 2013. The latest review Instant email elite account was posted on Aug 22, 2021. The latest complaint non refund was resolved on Oct 29, 2014. ClickBetter has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 19 reviews. ClickBetter has resolved 2 complaints.

ClickBetter Customer Service Contacts

Thu12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Fri12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Sat12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Sun12:00 AM - 12:00 AM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with ClickBetter Customer Service. Initial ClickBetter complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for ClickBetter above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about ClickBetter. Discuss the issues you have had with ClickBetter and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

ClickBetter Complaints & Reviews

ClickBetterInstant email elite account

I've been doing the instant email elite program for two years and had almost reached my $1000 payment mark but all of a sudden the money went back to the $100 dollars it started with so I need help reaching them at click aggravates to resolve the issue! On the help desk it says that it was dropped and I can't reach anyone for help! This is very unfair and I'm reporting them! It says suspended and I want to know what is going on!!!

ClickBetterTrying to get money thats already been paid!

Yesterday I bought a product off a Christian site and paid in full for the item and I got a receipt and confirmation of it being paid. Today I get an email from Clickbetter telling me the transaction wasn't complete and I should pay them so I make sure I get my item!!
    No thanks. Why would I pay twice and to a company Ive never even heard of just because you day I should?
    Again. No thanks

ClickBetter$500.00/day scam

I purchased the program they said you pay only $47.00 to get, and they ended up charging my card $427.00. I have called to get a refund but to no avail, they kept hanging up. Joel Robins is a scam artist, He shows a car that's not his, a house that's not his, he hides behind a fake mustache, and the money he says he burns in the fireplace is your hard earned money. I am going to file a complaint against the company and associated con-companies. All this was done today 10-07-2020.

This Company MUST BE SHUT DOWN!!! AND JOEL ROBINS PUT IN JAIL

Remember, they catch your attention by emailing you that your payment has failed. Don't fall for it. I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!

ClickBetteremail elite academy

I have sent several emails to this site telling them I want a refund and I have also tried to call the number on the site with no luck of getting an answer back for either one. I just want my money back from this person or persons and be done with it. I am having to go to my bank to have my account froze and have a new card made thanks to this fraudlent site. Something needs to be done about this site and needs to be took down off of the internet,

ClickBettercharged twice for the same products

please i need you to send my money back doble because yours company charged me in two credits cards one ending on>>>8627 and the other ending on>.9977 for $ 37.00 each iam opting out off yours services
          because my credict card demmed yours trasation as a frouds so now you owed me $74.00 that i want refundedto me here is my mailing address
          jose santiago
          70 lakewood rd
          waterbyry ct 06704

ClickBetterstolen money

If you has refund my 1325ddk back as you has you have stolen my Bank Account then sent me a transfer kopi now before it Will be worst for your Self This is your last warning now stealer Marlene Brøndby Hansen beause my money is not in Bank Account today and today there is been gone 13 days since you cancelled my 1325 kr so get it done write now stealer Marlene Brøndby Hansen before it Will be worst for your Self This is your last warning now stealer Marlene Brøndby Hansen
            You have undtil tonigth to refund my 1325ddk back as you has stolen from my Bank Account or i Will sigt you for stealing from my Bank Account today

• Updated by Trundemusen · Jan 15, 2020

You has undtil tonigth to refund my 1325ddk back as you has stolen from my Bank Account or it Will be worst for your Self This is your last warning now stealer Marlene Brøndby Hansen

ClickBetteraffiliate purchase

Clickbetter.com again declined my New credit card without any reason/s ??
              There is no Reflection in my credit card account in my city bank !!
              My old credit card once declined, for that reason clickbetter always declined with sufficient funds ??
              After that clickbetter suggested for a new Credit Card & I Done !

That's why please Interfare into my purchase
              & let me purchase legitimate sale by the merchants.

ClickBetter.comaffiliate purchase; absolute false declination statement

I have already submitted about absolute false declination by clickbetter.com in every sale attempts, this absolutely false because I arrange sale with sufficient funds now & bank once declined for insufficient fund, but not more than once, but clickbetter into every attempt to sale products giving absolutely false statement blaming bank!!
                I want to what step has taken of my complaints? Will it resolve or not?
                If my complaints proves false I will never attempt any sale whatsoever!!

Oct 26, 2019

ClickBetter.com — commissions

I am subscribing the link given by the marchant to purchase the product & clickbetter secure order page come...

ClickBetter.comaffiliate purchase

I was introduced wrong cvv number first because of my ignorance about cvv number.
                  Then after knowing cvv number I am giving the correct cvv, but clickbetter continously giving denial statement stating contact your credit card provider (city bank) & try again later although there is no error in inputs given again & again.
                  However, make sure there is no wrong into credit card. Guaranteed. Testify.
                  Thank you sir.
                  Sharafat.

• Updated by Sharafat · Oct 20, 2019

No Problem exists Now.

• Updated by Sharafat · Oct 20, 2019

Please Resolve .

Oct 16, 2019

ClickBetter.com — credit card denial; wrong information about credit card

Credit card denial is continuing by clickbetter.com for an unknown reson/s.?? There is no wrong information...

ClickBetter.comaffiliate purchase

I am an affiliate purchaser. I receiving the commissions, refunds, gifts, lotteries daily since few years ago. Now i'm purchasing the products, but clickbetter isn't purchasing on charge of blocks from my bank but there is no block from my bank on credit cards. I don't know why? I can't understand why clickbetter permitting me to purchase.
                    This should be removed & let me legitimate right to purchase.
                    Thank you.

• Updated by Sharafat · Oct 15, 2019

Please let me Purchase ?

• Updated by Sharafat · Oct 16, 2019

Declination of credit card From bank is'nt True. This should be Removed from clickbank Order Summery ?

• Updated by Sharafat · Oct 16, 2019

Credit card Declination from Bank is'nt True. This Declination Should be Removed from clickbetter order Summery.

There is no Block from card provider or Bank,
                        Nor any wrong Information about credit card !
                        Still Declination Blame Comes from you To my Bank ??
                        This should be Removed through Complaints board. com Immediately through neutral Inquiry.
                        Thanks.
                        Sharafat.
                        P. S. Today at12. 20 I purchased with $2.96 to proves no block or Declination from City Bank.
                        First Declination was due to wrong CVV number, but after Correctly given CVV no Question of Declination Arises.

• Updated by Sharafat · Oct 17, 2019

Now Permit me to purchase from clickbetter as I'm an affiliate marketer.
                        Daily huge email comes to me to purchase.

• Updated by Sharafat · Oct 17, 2019

Already given the denial issue.

Sep 13, 2019

ClickBetter — support

Re: [#179549]: *spam* re: clickbetter.com order incomplete Carl lets take this up a level. take this to your...

Jul 18, 2019

ClickBetter — product supplied totally unrelated to purchased item description

recently i purchased a product through clickbetter called "copymyemailsystem" july, 2019 for $27.00 plus an...

ClickBetter — non refund

I have asked for a refund and have proof of that request within 24 hours. The product was absolutely awful...

ClickBetter — refund refused

Paid for product online with my credit card and never was able to access product website. Called click better...

ClickBetter.com — lokking for refund

Am looking for my refund of $49.00 which was taken out of my bank acc. I have e mailed these people 3 e mail...

ClickBetterflattery

Facebook password hack first time tell their software program is for 100% free. It means a viewer of this advertisement is going to get all the features for free. They tell you to download and install and influence to use it for free. But when you download and install the program, you will see the program is working but you can't get result until you purchase a product code. Now comes the question ' if you can't use it before payment, how it can be free'? Many viewers of their site is downloading and installing this product but they aren't buying the product key as it is costly. So, they are making business when you are downloading and again forcing you to purchase it. It's illegal. They could, if they told at their advertise that you need to buy the product to use it. Viewers then might choose whether or not downloading this.

• Wi
                          wizzo007 Oct 25, 2013

I have been debited 2 times for 150.00 both times I want my money back.

ClickBetter.com — they haven't returned any of the money.

First they tell their software is 100% free. But when you install the program, they keep it locked till you...